(S3) chapter 9

Morning in the town of kuoh.

Within on (y/n)'s room seeing the two couple sleeping peacefully.

When the light of the sun shine on them made the blue emperor open his eyes and yawn, he noticed her sleeping close to him while snuggling her head on his chest made him smile.

Draex:<Morning partner, I see that you claimed yet another mate.> Said in his mind.

He sigh knowing this but truth be told never wanted this but his girls want to help him.

Y/N 'thought': They were willing to help me even give up their v card. Said in his mind with a smile.

Elizabeth: That's what people do for the person they love with all their heart. Said in his mind.

He sigh but smile of understanding and them realize something.

Y/N 'thought': Where's meliodas?. Said in his mind.

Draex:<Somewhere deep in your mind looking for your memories of your love making with your mates, too bad for him he won't find them.> Said in his mind.

Which got him confused.

Y/N 'thought': How?. Said in his mind.

Draex:<You remember that first yugioh series of atem's millennium puzzle maze.> Said in his mind.

Within (y/n)'s mind.

Meliodas running like a mad man through a maze with many doors which annoyed him to the very core because he finds them empty.

Then open another door but again empty which made him shake in anger.

Meliodas: WHERE IS PRECIOUS MOMENT!?. Yelled with a angered look.

He continued running around looking for the memories.

Back to reality.

The blue dragon emperor sigh of relief and thankful of his partner for that.

Then he noticed tsubaki waking up snd noticed her lover looking at her which she smile.

Tsubaki: Good morning love. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Morning. Said with a smile.

Both of them kissed on the lips and separated.

Y/N: How do you feel. Said with a smile.

Tsubaki: A bit sore but I'll be fine. Said with a smile.

Then he got out of bed and carry her bridal style much to her surprise.

Y/N: Let's take a shower and then go have breakfast, today we're going to the underworld. Said with a smile.

She smile at him and wrap her arms around him as he walks to the bathroom.

Later.

Everyone having their breakfast and rias along with sona discussing about the gathering.

Then both lovers appear while holding hands which everyone noticed.

Issei as usual being jealous of his brother losing his v card and slams his head repeatedly on the table.

Sona: I see that you finally enjoyed it tsubaki. Said with a smile.

She blush but smile nonetheless.

Rias: Well finally you and comet season is done, we pack up and pr-. Before she could finish her sentence.