chapter 1

Morning in the town of kuoh at the hyoudou residents, in a room a boy with (h/c) hair sleeping peaceful until the sunlight hit his face and starts to wake up and he opened his eyes.

Y/N: I hate mornings. Said with a annoyed look.

He gets up and dressed his school uniform and wraps his scarf around his neck ready to go.

(A/N: Like reiji akaba scarf.)

Then he opened his door and got out and sees his mother.

Ms.hyoudou: Morning sweetie. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Morning mom. Said with a smile.

Ms.hyoudou: Can you wake issei and breakfast is almost ready. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

She headed downstairs and he went to his brother's room and he knocked.

Y/N: Yo bro are you up mom said breakfast is almost ready. Said with a neutral look.

There was no answer and then he knocked again but still no answer that made him annoyed.

Y/N 'thought': That's it. Said in his mind with a annoyed look.

He kicked the door open and that cause issei to wake up and sees his brother but before he could say anything something fall in his bed and see it was a magazine.

Then issei pales because his brother glare at him and cracked his knuckles.

Y/N: What did I say about reading those 'things' late at night. Said with a serious look.

Issei shakes in fear of his brother seeing like that, so he thought of a word.

Isse: Mercy. Said with a nervous look.

Y/N: Sorry I don't give mercy to perverts. Said with a smirk.

Then he beat up his brother while he screams in pain.

Later he went down to eat breakfast and sits in the table.

Mr.hyoudou: Morning son. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Morning. Said with a neutral look.

Mr.hyoudou: Beat up issei again?. Said with a questionable look.

He nodded.

Mr.hyoudou: Can you be less harsh on him?. Said with a nervous look.

Then (y/n) looks at him with a serious look.

Y/N: If he stops being a pervert and also who's fault was it to corrupt issei. Said with a serious look.

That got him to flinch about that and nodded his head with a nervous look.

Then issei with some bruises and bandages came down to eat breakfast.

Later.

Both brother's headed to the school and once they got there.

Random girl: KYYYYAAAAAAA!!, It's our guardian knight. Said with a smile and heart eyes.

They call him that because at the first year at the school he saw his brother along with his friends peeking at the girls locker room and he beat them up and they give him the title as the Guardian knight of kuoh.

He laughed nervously seeing the other girls looking at him and issei looks at him with a annoyed look.

Issei: How in the hell your popular with the girls?. Said with a annoyed look.