part 4 [I hate this day]

Y/N POV

Chenle: "...I like her.. And I want you to help me to ask her out."

This sentence struck right into my heart. I was in shock and just stared at him. "So he likes her..." This ran through my head while i was staring at him, soulless. I snapped out of my thoughts when Jisung and Mina approached us.

Mina: "Hey, what are you doing so long over here?"

Chenle: "Ah I just told her something."

Y/N: *forced smile*

Mina: "Let's go to the PCs! Do you guys wanna join us?"

Y/N: "Ah no, we were about to go." *still a forced smile*

Chenle: "Oh well, see you tomorrow at school then!"

Jisung: "Have fun, see you!"

We went out of the café and went back into the park. It was completely silent and I kept thinking about Chenle liking Mina. Did he not notice that I like him?... We sat on a bench and I didn't notice, but I sighed.

sigh

Jisung: "We are far away from them now so what did he tell you that you are so down all of the sudden?."

He leaned in-front of my face while he sat next to me.

[like this but he leaned more toward your face and you were staring into the front]

Y/N: "Jisung...."

He went back with his face and looked at me waiting for mento talk again.

Y/N: "I don't wanna do all of this anymore..."

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Y/N: "I want to die..."

Jisung: "Y/N..."

I bursted out in tears and he already understood what was going on. He hugged me and I cried in his shoulder. He didn't care about his shirt being soaked in tears he tried to comfort me until I stopped crying. I wiped my tears away and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Jisung: "I'm sorry..."

Y/N: "Why are you sorry?"

Jisung: "This shouldn't be happening to someone like you. You deserve to be loved."

Y/N: "Well it looks like god wants me to die alone."

Jisung: "Don't say that."

Y/N: "But I think it's true." *looks at Jisung with a sad smile* "Lets get home, it's getting dark."

Jisung: "Sure, I will walk you home"

Y/N: "No need to, I have to take the subway anyway."

Jisung: "Then let me accompany you."

Y/N: "...Fine, lets go."

[In the subway]

It was very packed. Jisung and I got two seats though. I didn't notice but fall asleep... on some strangers shoulder... he PUSHED my head away and flicked me on my forehead.

Y/N: "Wtf!?"

Stranger: "That's what I should be saying. You fell asleep on MY shoulder!"

Y/N: "Yeah but you could have just simply wake me up and asked me to not to fall asleep like any other normal person!"

People around us looked at us arguing and shouting.

Jisung: "Y/N-ah... lets keep calm huh?"

Stranger: "Yeah listen to your side-kid fling, b*tch." *rolls his eyes and looks on his phone again*

Jisung: "Sir you really shouldn't have-"

Y/N: "Bitch? Fling?" *chuckles in disbelief*

I looked at Jisung with a "I will do it" kind of look.

Y/N: "COME HERE YOU-"

I was about to grab the dude by his neck but Jisung held me back, having his arms around my shoulders so I couldn't move my arms. Luckily, we arrived at our stop and he dragged me out of the train while I shouted and cursed at the guy.

Y/N: "YOU ******** **** ******** ********** ******* *********!!!"

Random mother: *closing her child's ears* [please don't curse in front if kids, this is just a fictional story, no kid was harmed during the process of this scene, thank you for your attention]

Jisung: "Y/N please stop it" *desperate ㅠㅠ*

[outside of the station]

Jisung and I sat down on a bench because he was exhausted of dragging me out of there.

Y/N: *looking down* "I'm sorry..."

I looked up at him and saw that he was holding his knee.

Y/N: *gasp* "Did I hurt you?! Is you knee okay?!!"

Jisung: "I'm fine, I'm fine."

He tried standing up again but he fell back on the bench again.

Y/N: "Be careful!"

Jisung: "Actually, I don't think I am okay."

Y/N: "Do you want me to run to the convince store down the street and get you something to cool your knee??"

Jisung: "Can you just... Help me walk?"

Y/N: "Of course! But... you live at least 5 kilometres away from here..."

Jisung: "Do you mind...... if I sleep at your place for tonight??"

Y/N: "M-M-M-My place- you want to sleep at my place?—"

Jisung: "Yeah like I don't think I can go home with my knee being like this."

Y/N: "Fine..."

Jisung: "What about your parents?"

Y/N: "They are driving my grandparents and Henry and my aunt home and Mark is sleeping at Johnny's place so they won't be back until tomorrow."

Jisung: "Ohhhh okay."

Y/N: "Put you arm on my shoulder."

He did as I said and we were on our way to my place. We still had a 6 minutes of walking and it started pouring. Both of us had only shirts on and there was no convince store in sight.

Y/N: "Man this day hates me."

Jisung: "Us"

We sighed and kept walking. We heard a familiar voice calling my name and I turned my head in that direction.