Chapter 7

Hi! It's the author here! I am literally so shocked with how much attention this story is getting, I'm glad you guys are liking it :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karl walks around the park for a bit more then decides to head home.

He wipes his boots on the mat, and opens the front door.

"Hey, Alex I'm home!" he places his boots on the shoe rack and walks over to the living room.

He looks around the living room and there's no sign of Alex. 

"Alex, are you home?" hes getting worried now, speeding to the kitchen and notices a note on the counter.

* Hey, I went out for a bit for a streamer thing, I'll be home by 6. *

He places the note down and a wave of relief washes over him. He walks back to the living room and sits on the couch.

He's scrolling on Instagram till he gets a text from a unknown number.

Oh my gosh, has a crazy fan gotten my number?

**Hey, it's Will! The guy you met at the park?**

Oh, it's just Will.

He responds back and they start texting back and forward. 

They text each other for 2 hours straight and Karl is having the time of his life, slowly falling asleep...

Alex opens the door and walks to the living room where Karl is taking a nap on the couch.

His  phone is going off so he picks up the phone and sees who's messaging him. He opens the phone and sees the messages between him and Wilbur.

**Who is this?**

Will responds by saying

**What do you mean Karl it's me Will?**

He cocks his head reading the message and writes back,

**Oh, this is Alex. Karl's boyfriend.**

**Oh, hello! Karl told me lots about you.**

He messages him for a few minutes before ending the conversation.

Alex goes to grab a bottle of alcohol from the cabinet and watches YouTube waiting for Karl and to wake up.

While hes watching YouTube he gets a notification from George saying,

**HEY QUACKITY, IM COMING TO THE USA SO IF YOU WANT TO DO A MEETUP THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!**

Also smiles at the text and texts him back sure when Karl wakes up.

Karl rubs his eyes and is a little bit shocked the the fact that Alex is here now.

"Oh hey Alex? How was it out?" He reaches for his phone which isnt where he left it, but notices it next to Alex.

"It was good, it was some streamer thing." He scrolls on his phone some more.

"Just wondering why my phone is next to you?" Karl moves from where hes sitting to get his phone.

"Oh, you were getting texts so I wanted to check who it was coming from. It's from a guy named Will?" He throws Karl the phone.

"Why did you go through my phone without my permission?" He sits up straight and looks at Alex.

"I was just curious? Why are you being so defensive? You usually let me go through it all the time?" Hes holding eye contact with Karl now.

"Well you should have asked? I dont want you snooping through my things? Do you see me snooping through yours?" His tone of voice is raising now.

"First of all, calm the fuck down Karl. Why are you getting so defensive? You do look through my stuff sometimes dont try to act like your so fucking innocent." At this point Alex is yelling.

"WELL DONT LOOK THROUGH MY STUFF WHE IM ASLEEP. YOU NEED YO ASK ME FIRST. AND IVE ONLY LOOKED THROUGH YOUR STUFF FOR HELP. NOT BECAUSE IM A STUPID SNOOP LIKE YOU." Karl yells back.

He stomps up the stairs and slams the door.