Chapter 3

It's been a few minutes, Quackity is still in the room crying and Karl is waiting outside the door. Quackity finally gets up and slowly opens the door. As Quackity is opening the door Karl falls backwards onto the ground.

 "Mi amor, I'm sorry that I shut you out, I was just not feeling great." Quackity says in a now calmer tone, not making eye contact with Karl.

 "It's totally fine, I mean don't we all need a little time to ourselves?" Karl is staring at Quackity trying to make eye contact but it when they do Quackity looks away.

 "Uh...can we go downstairs? I have something I want to show you."

Karl nods and follows Q downstairs. While going downstairs Karl is thinking to himself "What made him so upset?" " Did I do anything wrong? " a million thoughts are racing through his head.

They get off the last step walking towards the kitchen island where Quackity's phone was abandoned. The rain has stopped now, only a few drops dripping from the ceiling.

Quackity passed his phone to Karl not wanting to open it and see the message again. Karl grabs the phone and enters the password, which leads to Messenger open and Karl slowly reads the message sent from Q's mother. Every word he reads his heart sinks deeper and deeper.

 "Oh my god. I'm so sorry..I didn't know she messaged you again.." Karl goes up to Quackity to give him a hug, Quackity not refusing.

 "Yeah..I just felt so much anger when she contacted me again. As soon as I am living amazingly she wants to ruin it." Quackity embraces Karl's hug now feeling like all his problems have gone away.

 "Hey I have a idea, do you want to hop into a vc with Dream, Sapnap, and George to cheer you up?" Karl let's go of the hug and looks up to Quackity.

 "Yeah that would be great, let me grab a snack and you can start up without me." Quackity makes eye contact with Karl for a second and then darts his eyes away to the countertop.

 Karl nods and says "Alright then, I'll get the boys ready." Karl walks up the stairs walking to his bedroom door, plain white with sparkly letters that spell out "Karl's room". He opens the door and walks to his setup. 

He opens discord, and goes into the sex havers  group chat and types,

K: Hey guys want to hop into a vc? Alex isn't feeling the best right now.

Karl wasn't surprised they responded quickly, as they were all online.

D: Yeah give me a quick second I'll be there-

S: Yeah bro I can vc right now I have nothing better to do anyways-

G: Ugh, I was just about to sleep but yeah I'll join the vc..

Karl smiles at George's response, typical George always sleeping. Karl hits the call button and everyone joins and they all start talking.

Meanwhile Quackity is downstairs reading the message over and over again, he hadn't given his mother a chance to respond of course he blocked her. But what if she really wanted to turn things upside down? No. She couldn't not after what she did. Quackity closed out the Messenger app, turns off his phone and speed walks upstairs to his room. 

At least talking to his best friends will make him happy. Quackity walks past Karl's bedroom and heard Karl laugh. Now he really wants to join-

He goes up to his door, painted gray with no letters, but instead a picture of his Minecraft skin. He opens his door and rushed to his pc. He opens discord seeing all the notifications from the group chat and hops into the call, surprisingly of them have their cameras on.

Dream is a dirty blonde boy, he has a light tan, green eyes and freckles, he's wearing a lime green hoodie with a smile on it. His background is a white room with lots of pairings and shelves, it's hard to make out things when the only source of light are his green l.e.d's on.

 George is a brown haired boy with fluffy hair and a thick british accent, he looks like he's wearing a pink t-shirt, but George is colorblind and wouldn't know..His background is simple, beige walls a door directly behind him a door to the right on him. 

Sapnap is a brown haired boy with brown eyes and a poorly shaved beard, he's wearing a plain black shirt. You can't see his background because he has a green screen with some silly picture of Quackity;

 "Hey guys!!" Quackity says happily. He's feeling better already because he's  talking to all his favourite people.