# 3

**Brief descriptions of some possible gore**

Once we arrived in Shiganshina District, where the outer gate had been breached, all of us soldiers immediately got to work and started doing what we do best; killing giant, humanoid, man eating creatures. We have had a formation planned for this exact scenario since before I joined the scouts so everyone knew exactly where to go upon arrival. 

Hange and I could be seen swinging through the town, excitedly killing titans. Moblit was following behind us, shouting at us to be more careful around the titans. Both Hange and I liked to talk to the titans in order to test for any signs of intelligence. We would get close and personal with the beasts, often times resulting in us having to maneuver quickly to go in for the kill at the last second once the titan had proved to not have intelligence and started to come after us.

Hange and I loved learning anything and everything we could about the titans but when it came time to get serious about them, we knew they were a huge threat and we had no issue with taking them out. 

The amount of sheer chaos flooding throughout the town was astonishing. Citizens screams were heard coming from all directions. Scouts screams could also be heard. 

I couldn't push the feeling of worry from my head as I was hearing some of my comrades being eaten alive all around me. I really couldn't help but worry about Levi and his squad. They were all more than capable enough to handle this, I just couldn't shake the feeling from my head no matter how hard I had tried. 

I continued to do my job and eliminate as many titans as I could but we quickly began to get overwhelmed as more and more hordes of titans we're flooding through the gate. Hange ordered all of us to retreat back to the top of the inner wall. 

As soon as we stepped foot on top of the 50 meter Wall Maria, we turned and saw a 15 meter titan covered in hardened skin-like armor, start to charge at the inner gate of Shiganshina. 

Levi and his squad joined us on top of the wall as we all watched in horror as the Garrison soldiers were firing their cannons at the titan as it barreled towards them. The blasts having no effect on the titan. 

The titan dropped its right shoulder as it made contact with the gate, creating a large hole in the inner gate, just like the large hole in the outer gate. 

Titans began flooding into the territory that was behind wall Maria. 

This was it.

I turned to Hange.

"What's the plan now?" I asked, remaining as calm as possible. 

"We need to wait here for Erwin's orders." Hange responded as if she also had no clue what to do. 

Her words causing every last ounce of self control I had, vanish into a rage.

"Hange, you know I respect you and Erwin the most but I refuse to stand here while these innocent people get devoured." I stated and without any further word, I jumped off the wall and started to make my way to the titans that were entering Wall Maria.

"Sylvie! What are you doing? Get back here! This isn't what you were ordered to do!" I heard Levi shout at me as he chased after me.

Without turning my head I yelled, "Orders or not, I don't give a damn! You don't have to follow me but i'm not going to stand around and let these people die when I know how to save them!" I launched my anchors into the nearest titan and quickly accelerated towards it's legs to swiftly cut both of the heels, immobilizing the titan for some time.