chapter 10: the first international battle

They got ready and met up at the front part of the train as they had planned the night before. Then the boys got their suitcases and got off the train, once they had arrived at the train station. Then they all caught private taxis to the hotel they were going to stay at for two more weeks.

Once both bands arrived they got ready for the first practice they had. They had 3 days to compose a song that was free of choice. But this time, it was much more serious this was the last round before the finals. This meant that half of the bands would get eliminated if not more. Well, more because the people would vote by the cheerfulness at the end of each band playing. If the people weren't satisfied, they would not make noise and this led to immediate disqualification.

Both bands practiced for hours without any breaks, except to eat. They were supposed to only have 8 hours to stay in the practice rooms, but of course, some bands had stayed a bit longer. Atsumu went to the hospital and was kept overnight incase something would happen as hid wound had re-opened. Sakusa went to visit him quickly at night, leaving his team earlier than expected. 

It was now 23:00 at night and most bands had left three hours ago, but two bands decided to stay. Although this was their first day, they wanted to already play it once all together and see what the final result would more or less sound like. Both bands had the same idea and honestly, they were right by doing so, because they had an advantage now that other bands didn't have and it was time. What would often happen at this stage that would get the other bands disqualified from the competition was that they lacked time and practice. This is why these two bands were smarter and ahead of the game.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Måneskin, the band of the tops decided to start heading back to their hotel when they saw that it was midnight. But they heard music coming from another room at the other end of the hallway. So naturally, since Terushima was curious as to who it might be other than them here, they went and checked it out.

"Which band ido you guys think is still here?" Terushima asked as he walked closer to the room.

"Don't know man but they must be crazy." Iwaizumi said as he rubbed his eyes, he was clearly sleepy and tired from the long day he just had.

"I bet it's that band from last year... I think they were called Death Blooms, I remember they were pretty good." Ushijima then said as he walked behind the other boys. 

"I don't think so, I have not seen them yet. I don't think they entered the competition this year" Iwaizumi said replying to Ushijima previous statement.

"Well, let's see who it is already!!!" Terushima said still full of adrenaline from singing so much. For some unknown reason, he never really seemed to run out of energy.

As they got closer they heard a ruckus on the other side of the wall. It seemed like two of the members were yelling. At first, they thought it was just singing without the music because that was common in some bands, but then they heard some equipment fall and get pushed off as more screaming came along. The tops rushed to that room as they understood that people were fighting there. They entered the room and to their surprise, it wasn't what they expected.

It was the bottoms, well more precisely Daisho on top of some guy beating him as his nose was bleeding. Tendou had just finished punching another guy causing him to blackout and his head was bleeding a lot. Oikawa was trying to get Daisho off of the other guy which seemed to be his brother. 

"YO, YO, YO what the fuck is going here ?!?" Terushima yelled and caught Daisho's and Oikawa's attention.

"Shut up and help me here, we'll talk about this later!!!" Oikawa yelled back, this shocked most people in the room including Tendou.