Heaven

(Y/n) yawned jumping out of bed at the first sign of the glorious golden hue of Heaven. As you hopped to the window it was apparent Heaven was already awake. Angels wafted past each other greeting there friends and loved ones like every day. (Y/n) rushed to get ready for the day throwing on casual comfortable cloths and flew out the door, floating along the most fluffy clouds and darting past the other residents and up a few stairs of heaven. (Y/n) came to a stop at her parents home on the family stair or the fifth stair of heaven. You dusted yourself off and fixed your hair from the flight then rang the doorbell.

After a few seconds of silence your mother opened the door and immediately wrapped you in a bone crushing hug. *We are all so proud of you (y/n) this is such an honor that the lord has chosen you to fight for Heaven and keep those filthy creatures in line.* Your mother said tearing up a little. You smiled as wide as you could. *Thank you mom I'm very honored. But I would be telling a lie if I didn't say that I was nervous. I mean going down to Hell is always risky. Who knows what monstrosities are waiting to greet me down there.* (Y/n) said. Uneasiness laced in your voice.

Your mother embraced you then cupped your face. *We have been over this darling. With all the training you have had and with help from our lord I know you will be just fine.* At the reassuring words from your mother your heart lifted. *Thanks mom.* She nodded in approval and gestured for you to enter as your father walked down the stairs. *Is that my little sugar cube?* Your father said walking quicker. *Daddy its good to see you.* (Y/n) said bolting to embrace him. Your father hugged you tighter. *This really is a special occasion so I have a little something for you dear.* He said excitedly walking out of your sight. You cocked your head to the side curiously as he came back with the family sword. Your eyes bugged as you covered your mouth in awe.

*This is the same weapon I used the first time I was chosen to fight for heaven and now it belongs to you. This holy weapon is stronger than a demons defense's and in the hands of someone as trained as you are I have every confidence that you will defeat more demons than any other in our family.* Your father said handing you the intricately designed sword. You carefully took it admiring its beauty. *Wow. Its beautiful.* (Y/n) whispered. Your parents smiled at each other taking in the sight. I'm going to go out back and warm up.* (Y/n) said with confidence placing the sword on her side.

*Of course (y/n).* Your father said scooting you outside to watch as well. There were a few targets laid out in the yard already. Seeing this made you smile wider. *You knew this was the first thing I was going to do. Thanks dad.* (Y/n) said embracing your father carefully. *Well I know you pretty well kiddo.* The both of you laughed for a few minutes. After you calmed down you looked at the targets again taking a deep breath as you got serious. You quickly drew your blade extending your wings for balance, gracefully hitting every mark at the speed of lightning.

After hitting the last mark you leaned on a nearby chair to catch your breath. Your ears quickly perked up hearing a faint but distinct whistle. Clearly not stunned you reached up and caught the throwing knife you father had just flung in your direction. *That was predictable.* (Y/n) laughed. Your father scoffed. *There's no tricking you. Your ready (y/n). Go make us proud ,make Heaven proud ,and above all make the Lord proud.* You straightened up. *I will dad.* You said confidently.

As the clock striked 5pm bells all over Heaven rung signaling the preparation period for Heavens soldiers. You took a deep breath and hugged your parents one last time before flying off to the top stair of Heaven. On the warship stair were only a few hundred angels. Most of which seemed nervous but confident in there abilities. You clung to your sword weaving through the crowd to get a good spot in the front closer to the Lord. You took a deep breath looking up at the clock. 5:29. You counted down the seconds in your head and right on que 60 seconds later the Lord entered the room. All of heaven rejoiced then fell silent as the Lord prepared to start his speech.