2. walk

Christian learned a lot about Brinley while walking around. she told him that she was into vines, but never had the courage to make them, also she told
him that filming and editing was something she admired and she hoped to be a youtuber one day. while Brinley talked Christian could see the way her green eyes lit up when she talked about her passions and that she always rubbed her pale arms when she was nervous, he liked that he could make her nervous.

CHRISTIAN'S POV
"hey we've been walking for a really long time, would you like to come to my house and watch a movie? or I could walk you home?" i prayed that she didn't want me to walk her home, I really liked how tonight was going and I really like her.. too bad playlist live is in a week and then we won't see eachother for 2 weeks. Brinley didn't answer for thirty seconds and I was very worried, "could you walk me home? sorry, this night has been great and you did nothing wrong, I'm just very tired." not the response I was hoping for.

BRINLEY'S POV
I really liked Christian, but I really didn't want to say anything wrong, so I asked him to walk me home. now I can't favourite his tweets, retweet them or tweet him because or else he'll know, I really don't want him to know that I know who he is. I know sooner or later I'll blurt out something about mike or vine and then he'll think that I'm just a crazy fangirl who is using him for fame, that's why I want him to walk me home. playlist is in a week, he'll be leaving, but so will I and I'm super worried that he'll get upset.

(a/n sorry this fanfiction is really bad, still working on it... pls stick with me)

Christian walked Brinley home and told her that he'll be going somewhere soon, but they'll meet up before then and hang out.

TWO DAYS LATER
I was editing a video in Starbucks when I heard a very familiar laugh, Brinley's, but what I saw wasn't a nice sight. she was laughing with a boy a little taller than me, very fluffy hair, a tie-dye sweater and blue jeans, he looked a lot like Jack Dail. the mysterious boy ordered his drink and I think he also got Brinley's number, I wasn't sure if I was jealous or mad at Brinley for not criticizing his hair or sassing him like she did with me. when I heard his voice I knew that it was indeed the boy with the huge dimples that every girl fell in love with, Jack. first, I didn't know Jack was in the city, second, he knew about Brinley because I told him everything about her, he had to know that it was her.

AUTHORS NOTE:::::: STILL DONT THINK THAT FANFICS ARE MY THING AND SORRY THEY ARE SO SHORT, TRYING TO MAKE THEM LONGER. I got 36 views in less than a day which is crazy ty so much. who should play Brinley?? I was thinking Amanda Steele? the character kinda fits Amanda but idk
OH AND BTW CHRISTIAN IS 14 IRL, BUT HES 17 IN THE STORY OKAY COOL and Jack is 15 or 16 or something irl but 17 in the story.