5. playlist pt.1

BRINLEY'S POV
Jack and Christian are still in a feud and honestly it's making everything awkward

whenever I wanna be with Jack and cuddle or be unofficially couple-y Christian gets in the way. he either gives us a dirty look, kisses Dana obnoxiously or makes a unpleasant noise and I hate it.

he's being childish and he won't let me be with Jack, it's not like he has feelings for me. I don't understand why he's doing this.

we got to playlist 2 days ago and that's when I found out that Christian and Jack are (un) happily roommates, guess who else is staying with Jack and I... DANA yayyyy (note the sarcasm)

JACK'S POV
"Brinley.. Brinley... brin.. ley.. bringirl.. baby... babe.. babybrin," I've been whining her name for over 5 minutes and she's ignoring me.

Brinley lifts her head up from my arm looking as tired as ever and her eyes almost look as if they are piercing my soul.

"did you just call me baby?" "yes, Brinley I did, also babe," she's still looking into my eyes and she starts slowly leaning in, as do I, until Christian comes barging in with Dana in a bikini and him in swimming trunks.

"sorry, were we interrupting something?" Dana whispered softly and sweetly while Christian's eyes are filled with rage and jealously, well, yes, you are interrupting something, "no, no, of course not. we were actually just about to go meet up with Luke and Mikey," after saying this I looked at Christian who was staring widely at Brinley, probably because her bedhead looked like after-makeout hair.

Brinley and I exchanged glances, got up and walked past Christian and Dana. "Jack, by Mikey and Luke do you mean Luke Korns and Mikey Murphy?"
"yea I do. you know about them?" "yes, I love them both and I can't go meeting them like this, I look like a slob!" Brinley stomped ahead and I had to race up to her so I could grab hold of her pale, fragile hand and while doing this I whispered quietly in her ear, "baby, you look fine," I felt her shiver as I kissed her cheek. it was crazy the affect we both had on eachother.

"Brinley, would you allow me to take you out tonight? on a actual date?"
Brinley looked stunned, but still managed to mutter out an answer, "yea, I would actually like that a lot"

BRINLEY'S POV
Jack whispered softly into my ear, "baby, you look fine," then kissed my cheek as gentle as he could, if I hadn't seen him pull away, I wouldn't have even known it happened. I shivered under his touch and I honestly hated how weak he made me feel when he did things like this. I should be able to be confident and just attack with kisses or at least say something. after doing this he asked me on a date, a real date. I couldn't even tell you how excited and anxious this made me feel.

We were on our way to see Luke and Mikey, and despite what Jack said I know I look like a slob. my hair was naughty, my eyeliner was slightly smudged and I was wearing leggings and one of Jack's tie-dye sweaters.

when Jack knocked on their door I shyly hid behind him and wrapped my arms securely around his waist. I couldn't believe I was about to be face-to-face with two of the people who have impacted my life in such a way I can't explain.

I heard the door opening, and I saw a face. I slightly unloosened my grip around Jacks's when I saw Mikey's inviting smile, it's a smile that just makes you feel safe and warm.

Obviously Mikey didn't know who i was and was curious to know why this random girl is holding onto Jack while wearing his favourite sweater.

"who's this? is this a crazy fan who followed you?" wow thanks Mikey is that what I look like..? "no, this is Brinley. she's a friend of mine," a 'friend' this really hurt

we hung out with Mikey and Luke for about 2 hours. we just talked and talked, also took some snapchats. We had been talking about wizards and Harry Potter, so of course Jack got up, found the nearest thing that looked like a wand, took a snap and then sent it to me. he makes me so happy and this date tonight is hopefully when we will make it officially.

I am head over heels for Jack Dail.

AUTHORS NOTE:::::: IM SO PROUD OF THIS WELL KINDA IDK I THINK ITS BETTER THAN THE OTHERS
i really wanted to delete this fanfic but all the comments and votes honestly made me the happiest person ever and it's crazy that people enjoy my writing. pls comment/vote/maybe share with your friend idk thanks

xx, Jazmine