We meet again. II

I yawned as I sat up in the comfortable hotel bed. I looked at my iPhone 6 (gold), unplugged it from the wall, and looked up any job openings in New York. I found one- a big company saying that their CEO was looking for a P.A (personal assistant).

My main career choice was a social worker, but I also studied business and law so I should be fine. I called the number on the website and set up a 2:00pm meeting to be interviewed. Lucky for me, I always keep a résumé on board that was updated every 2 months.

I quickly got out of bed and hopped into the shower. I brought some of my own personal items so I used my own shampoo,conditioner, and body wash. I played drake's If you're reading this, you're too late album. I listened to know yourself as I picked out a deep burgundy pencil skirt and a cropped ,scalloped white top with some red bottom heels. I brought a black blazer along ,since the weather can indecisive at times.

I looked down at my gold Michael Kors watch. I saw that it was 1:00pm and I should head out knowing New York's busy traffic. I called a cab and asked him to take me to Starbucks. I ordered a Carmel frappechino with extra whip cream. As I waited I just checked Instagram as I felt my hip being pulled.

"Excuse me miss, my bad I was in a rush to get to my job." To say this man was sexy was not even doing him justice.He looked like a mix between Puerto Rican and black. He had freshly washed curly hair, straight, white teeth, and dimples. I looked up into his sparkling green eyes and just smiled cause I was at a loss for words.

Me being 5'7, I was severely shorter than his 6'3 stature. "what's your name miss?" "My names Lauren." "We'll miss Lauren, would you mind me taking you out tonight?" He smoothly replied while smirking. "Well, I don't know," I replied."You know what they say about strangers." I answered flirtatiously.

"What do they say about strangers?" He inquired. "Stranger danger." I said smirking. "Well, miss Lauren, I will protect you from any strangers. What do you say? 7pm tonight?" He answered. "Well, I guess I could squeeze you in my busy schedule."

I looked at my watch, seeing it was 1:33, I wrapped up the conversation and we exchanged numbers. I exited the Starbucks® and quickly caught a cab to the amazing business place. It was dark reflective glass. It was tall with many different people dressed in expensive suits on the phone and rushing past me in the normal New Yorkian fashion.

I quickly went inside and went directly to the front desk. I see some skinny unnatural red head with extra pale skin, on the computer and popping her gum. "Excuse me miss, I have an interview at 2:00. Currently it's 1:50 and I was wondering if you could direct me there." The boojie bitch looked and and stared at me up and down and just laughed.

I wasn't messing around with this young trick because I knew how much I needed this job. "Listen here heffa, You better point me in the right direction or I WILL be wooping some ass today lady." She quickly looked up and quietly apologized and led me to the CEO's office. "Knock before you enter," she said before walking away.

This is it. you're a strong black woman that can do anything she puts her mind to. Yes.....Yess... I deserve to do this for myself. And with that I knocked on the door. I heard a low raspy voice say "Enter" and I knew there was no going back.

I walked in and was immediately greeted by the scent of burning incense. I heard a man speaking in Italian. While he was on the phone, I took this time to discover. His office view of the busy New York streets as cars bustled away. The glass was a one way view so no one could see in, he could only see out. He had a deep brown, mahogany desk and everything in the office was made up of three colors - black,silver, and white.

"Mamma, ti giuro che sarò a casa per la cena di Domenica. Ho potenziali clienti che devo intervistare. No mamma non ho incontrato la ragazza giusta. Ok ok ciao mamma."
(mom, I swear I will be home for dinner on Sunday. I have potential clients I have to interview. No mom I haven't met the right girl. ok ok bye mom." )

He slowly looked up. Uh oh. I'm a goner.
👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑Hey guys👋 please don't judge, this is my first book and I hope u guys enjoy. I'm sorry I haven't been uploading I have just been lazy but I promise to upload as much as I can.
If u wanna contact me:
Instagram-@aisosa
THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT👍❤️