So you were the one? III

He slowly looked up, and we both just stared at each other before he cleared his throat.
"Please sit." I quickly grabbed the chair,smoothed my skirt, and sat. He opened the portfolio on his desk."So,Miss Summers, nice to see you again." He smirked, no matter how much I hated him, that smile was enough to make my knees week.

"Do you recall our last meeting?" He inquired. "Yes I do, very well actually. You were telling me to get my bum ass car off the road." I glared at him. He just chuckled. I looked at the name tag on his desk, Giovanni Vinecello. It had the title CEO next to it.
I gasped THE Giovanni Vinecello the bachelor billionaire. I heard about him so much, I just never got a chance to look up a picture because I didn't really care.

"Hello" Mr.Vinecello waved his hand in front of my face bringing me back to reality."oh u-um s-sorry about that, what were you saying?" "I said you got the job,now be here tomorrow morning 8:45 sharp. "Oh my goodness! Thank You! Thank You so much!"I jumped up I wanted to hug him but that would seem awkward, so I just shook his hand. "I won't disappoint you sir." "I know you won't, Miss Summers" He smirked. I felt he had a double meaning, but I was too exited to even care.

I quickly left the office, but turned around to see him staring at my ass, and licking his lips. And when he knew I saw him, he just smirked at me."Asshole, but hey at least I got the job!" I thought to myself. Now I need to go shopping. I hopped into my new 2014 Jeep Patriot which I customized its color to matte grey. After the first day I met him, the place where I wanted to get my car fixed said my car was done for. I have been saving money up for a new one for my birthday, but it came sooner than expected.

I first went to Zara to pick up some pencil skirts, pumps,and bags. Then I went to marshals,Dillard's,and Macy's to pick up tops. I then went to the salon to get a Dominican blowout, and then went to chick-fil-a to get some lunch. I also went grocery shopping just to stalk the house with food.

By the time I got home, it was 9:33. I decided to go bed because I knew I had a long day ahead of me." Tomorrow I have to look damn good." I thought to myself as I planned to win the CEOs heart.

---next morning--

I woke up with the sun's rays blinding me. I yawned as I thought of my plan to seduce the CEO of Vinecello & Co and break his heart. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:55 and I got out of bed and stretched. I scurried into the bathroom and began to get ready. After I stepped out of the shower, I blow dried my freshly washed hair and began to straighten it till it was silky straight. I quickly brushed all my hair back and SLAYED my edges and wrapped them. After that, I applied some neutral makeup with red matte lips and began to pick out my outfit.

I was searching through my wardrobe. "Hmmmm.... This will do." I pulled out a ruby red body-con dress that went below the knee and had a slit by the leg. It showed just the perfect amount of cleavage. I pulled out my black red bottoms and my black Michael Kors watch and bag and got dressed.

After I was finally done, I looked at the time and saw it was 7:30. I grabbed 2 granola bars and went to work. The traffic wasn't bad so I reached there at 8:30.

I walked up the stairs into the huge reception desk. "Hi my name's Lauren Summers? Yeah I'm new and today is my first day." The lady looked up and smiled at me. She had warm brown eyes and silly red hair that seemed chestnut as it gleamed in the sun.

"Oh! Yes I'm Eva and I will show you where you need to be. Please follow me." We took an elevator up. It was pure chrystal class and looked amazing as we arrived to the twenty-fifth floor.

We walked down the same ball I remebered and we faced eachother. "I like you and just know he can be a little...superior at times" she knowcked on the door. "What does that mea-?" It was too late for her to reply because my new boss opened the door and pulled me inside.
___________________________________

Hey guyss!!! I'm back to writing. Sorry for the wait I will post more tomorrow!
Instagram- @aisosa