Love Drunk

"Tzuyu-ah, can you please get Butter away from me. He keeps biting me," I heard Nayeon-unnie yell at my room as I washed our plates.

Nayeon-unnie is my stepsister. Her mom and my dad got married 2 years ago. At first, I don't want to be close to her since I don't want a new sister and she keeps annoying me. But eventually, I got used to her. She was so kind and patient with me, she knew that I have an ex-girlfriend that was verbally abusing me... And the ex-girlfriend that I'm talking about is calling me always.

I dry my hands with a clean towel as I stared at the familiar number. She keeps calling me every night and when I pick it up... She was always drunk and consistently asking me to come back.

We used to have a healthy relationship back then. She loves kids so much and she always takes care of Butter and Kaya. When we don't feel sleepy at night, we talky about our future. She wants to be an Idol while I want to be an owner of the Cafe shop.

I'm happy that she got accepted in the audition. I'm surprised that Nayeon-unnie was in the same group as her. I always brought her coffee and bread whenever she has practiced and sometimes when she was done performing on stage. I think it was my fault. She changed because it is my fault... I always blame myself. I think she broke up with me because of my immature self.

Her fans know her as a sweet, clingy, and bubbly person. That was true, she's a really sweet person. Maybe, that was the reason why I fall harder on her. Their group name is TWICE it has 8 members and I got jealous of one of them.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Nayeon-unnie declined the call.

"Always decline it when she's calling you. Don't ever think twice."

I looked down and tears started to form in my eyes, I know that it's been a year but why is she still calling me. She's the one hurting me with her hurtful words but why she wants me to come back to her.

"Tzuyu, you look fat in your dress. Maybe, you should stop eating bread, you know?"

"Tzuyu, can you not hold my hand when we are in public? Fans might find out that we're dating and I don't want you to ruin my career."

"Tzuyu, look... Dahyun is beautiful, right? I hope you look like this."

Every word that you say, keeps bothering me at night. What am I gonna do to your sorry and I love you's? If you're the reason why my heart bleeding this much.

"Tzuyu? I think we should break up. I don't wanna do this with you anymore. I don't want to pretend that I'm still in love with you."

"I can't look into your eyes and say those 3 words that I actually didn't mean it."

"I'm not in love with anyone else! I just don't want to do this with you anymore. We're different now from each other, I have a reputation that I should take care of. I think I need to focus on my career more."

My cries turn into sobbed when I felt Nayeon-unnie engulf me with a hug. It's hard for me to look for love again when I always overthink that someone might treat me like how the way she treated me.

"Shhh. She's not worth it, stop crying Tzu. You make me cry also."

I nodded and buried my head to Nayeon-unnie's neck. It makes me calm a little bit when she starts rubbing my back. I smile at her as she patted my head.

"Take a rest, I will organize the plates that you washed. And I will take your phone for a while, you can get it from me tomorrow."

"Okay", I mumbled and got inside my room.