Belated

Tzuyu's

Arms sways back and forth, my head tilts left and right. I'm enjoying the warm and breezy morning with a smile on my face. I can't take off the excitement that I felt when I'm near the exact location we planned. We've been busy these days due to the preparation of our concert. And I wanted to spend my free time with her in the meantime.

My eyes lit up as I saw an available bench, there are some people here in the park. However, that won't stop me from meeting her here. Besides, it's my birthday! She wished me yesterday through a message since she had a photoshoot with our other two members. They're going to debut in Japan with a song, so she's really busy.

I sat on the bench and got my phone in my pocket. My eyebrows creased when I noticed that she wasn't responding to any of my messages, she just left me to read. I messaged her again telling that I'm already here and I was just waiting for her and taking her time, no need to rush. A minute later, my phone chimed, indicating that someone messaged me. I rapidly fished out my phone and saw Sana's message...

Sana: I can't go, Tzu. I have a sore throat. Perhaps we can reschedule it? :< I'm sorry.

I felt sad at the sudden thought, I wouldn't see her again. Even though we always see each other at work. But, I don't want to be that way. I want to see her, which is also not related to work. I can't stay still, I have to meet her.

I went to a nearby convenience store to buy a liquid medicine for sore throat. And I think I did buy a lot...

"Uhmm...do you want a bag for those?" The cashier told me. I looked around as I held the medicine packs in my arms. Is he serious or just being sarcastic? Of course, I need a bag!

"Yeah." I shortly answered. I lay the packs of medicine on the counter and as he punched those he kept looking at me like he was judging me.

"Can I ask why you need these sore throat packs? These are too much" He stated, while picking up all my purchases.

"Oh they're not for me. They're all for my girlfriend" I smiled before giving him the payment.

He smiled and said, "Nice. She's lucky that she has someone who takes care of her."

He gave me the bag and I gladly took it as I replied, "I'm the lucky one."

As I got out of the store I ran as fast as I could. Sana might have a fever right now and I want to be there for her. When I reached the dorm, I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. I can feel my legs are getting numb. I heavily sighed as I climbed the stairs. The elevator is broken which made me frustrated. I tried to call Sana to tell her that I'm going to their dorm but she wasn't answering her phone.

When I finally stood in front of their dorm, I kept knocking on it. I don't know why I'm so excited to meet her. I just do what my body wants me to do.

"Wait a second! Damn, it's early in the morning" I heard someone say behind closed doors. When the door opened halfway, I tilted my head sideways and saw Nayeon-unnie peeking. Her eyes shone as she saw that it was me.

She opened the door widely and gestured to me to hug her by spreading her arms, "It's you! I thought a crazy fan kept barging at the door."

I chuckled and proceeded to embrace her. "I came here for Sana. Is she here?"

She looked up at me with a smile plastered on her face causing her bunny teeth to show. I love staring at it even though she straightens her front teeth. I could still see the resemblance of a bunny to her. "Of course. She's here, silly", She replied.

"Actually, she just got home earlier and I thought you two had fought since she looked gloomy" She pouted. Huh? We didn't fight. Why was she sad though?