Headphones on!

Hello! I'm back again to write one-shot stories. This is one of my one-shot stories that I posted on my second twitter account. I'm sharing this to you all because why not? Hehehe. By the way, I miss you guys. (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

Stupid by Eldon (Music playing)

Tzuyu is walking down the streets with headphones on. It is still early, gladly that the streets are not crowded. Her bag was hanging on her shoulder, while the music blasting in her ears, her fingers were snapping following the rhythm of the song, and her arms swayed. Her lips curved into a smile, she felt excited and warm inside once she saw the cafe not so far from where she was. The bell chimes when she gets inside. She looked around and subtly smiled, observing that no one pays attention to whoever walks inside the cafe.

"It's such a busy day" She mumbled, walking to the counter. One of the workers noticed her and gave her a warm smile. The music in her headphones switched songs. Music plays… Pink Glasses by Linus Bruhn.

Tzuyu didn't hear the worker's voice, she just watched her mouth move. She didn't even have second thoughts, Tzuyu answered her, "One mocha bread and Ice Americano, please!"

The worker repeated what she ordered and Tzuyu busily got her wallet in her bag. The worker was in the middle of her speech when she was cut off by Tzuyu offering the exact amount of money to her. The woman was indeed surprised but gladly took it and gave the circle thingy to remind her that her order was ready.

Switched song… keepyousafe by Yahya

Tzuyu's POV

I was busy observing the cafe when my phone buzzed on top of my table. I looked down when I saw Chaeyoung's message.

I chuckled and was about to type when my order was already served

I chuckled and was about to type when my order was already served. I went to the counter and got the tray with so much stuff. I don't remember ordering two chocolate cookies and a cupcake. My eyebrows furrowed when I saw a sticky note attached on the cup.

Enjoy your breakfast ;)

"What a kind human-being" I whispered.

Tzuyu doesn't even know that the woman who was at the counter was clearly flirting with her.

When she was done eating, she gathered all her things and got some cash in her pocket. She rang the bell on the counter and placed the tip with the sticky note that the lady put on her tray earlier.

"I should leave before she asks for my number", She thought.

Walking outside alone never left Tzuyu's mind. But because of the popularity she gets nowadays, she must be used to having someone by her side as always. She feels her phone keeps buzzing, but she ignores it when her favorite song plays on her headphones. (Music playing) Turn off the alarm by Mew Suppasit feat. SUHO