Chapter 1

A/N: What's this you ask? Well this is another "Kim Possible is pregnant with Shego's child" fic. BUT, this time *drum rolls* Shego is also pregnant with Kim's child *gAsPs* 

This is the last one of this type I swear. I have different kigo stories for the future so don't worry. Shout out to the original author that's probably reading this ( HI TALON 👋) Anyway, on with the story!

-0-0-0-

"You know, Shego? This is so getting old."

Shego stood with her hands ignited in plasma.

"Awww, is Kimmie getting cranky?" Shego said in a baby voice.

Kim jumped at Shego and gave her a kick to the stomach. She was certain that she would hit her mark, but Shego grabbed Kim's foot and threw her towards Drakken.

As soon as she landed, she jumped back up and ran back at Shego. After a few moments, Kim gasped. Shego looked up and for a split second, saw Drakken aiming a device at Kim, before she felt a beam move from Kim to Shego.

As soon as Drakken released the trigger, Shego and Kim fell to the ground.

"Ha ha! Shego!"

Shego and Kim looked at each other. Then a shocking sight reached Shego's eyes. Kim's skin took on a slight green hue. And it wasn't just on her face. Her arms and her stomach were the same color.

"Shego? What's happening to your face?"

"I could ask the same thing, Princess."

"My DNA Splicing Ray worked!"

Shego looked up at Drakken.

"What did you say?" she said as she slowly got to her feet. She held out her hands and her plasma ignited. But it was only at half it's normal heat and intensity. And that's when she caught sight of Kim's hands igniting as well.

"Wow," Kim said as she stood. "Is this what it feels like to be you?"

Shego snarled at Drakken before running at him.

"Shego!"

"We had an agreement! No DNA experiments!"

"Please, Shego!"

She threw some of her plasma at Drakken. It hit him smack in the face.

As Drakken hit the ground, Shego heard a crunch.

"Oh, no."

Shego shoved Drakken's limp body aside and gasped in shock. The device that he had used on Kim had been smashed beyond hope of repair.

"Shit!"

"Shego?"

"This is permanent, Cupcake."

Kim's face went pale, even with the slight green hue her skin now had.

"How am I to explain this to my parents? My teachers? My squad?"

"I'll do it," Shego said after a few moments.

"Oka... what?"

"I'll do all the talking. Let's grab the buffoon and get out before Drakken wakes up and tries anything else."

"Are you ever going to come back?"

"Hell no! He just broke the one major agreement on our contract. I'm done with that idiot."

Shego reached over and picked Ron, who had been knocked out, up with a slight grunt.

"I've lost some of my strength," Shego said as she started walking out of the lair.