Chapter 14 - Remember

-the things I want to remember——

________________________

Sunoo woke up from his sleep, feeling the slight heaviness on both his sides. It doesn't felt uncomfortable though because instead, it made him want to sleep more surrounded by the two bodies.

"baby are you awake?" Ni-ki asked.

Sunoo groaned, "Whose your baby? I'm older than you." he said but still burying his face on Ni-ki'S chest. He felt the younger laughed vibrating from his chest.

Jungwon also wrapped his arms tighter at the older's waist, he kissed the back of his head, "If you're awake, Let's get up. The others are probably worried."

Sunoo got up quickly at the mention of the other four older outside. But he winced at the sharp pain in his neck, the two immediately looked guilty.

"Hey don't look like that. I'm fine really. Let's go?" Sunoo patted their heads.

Jungwon and Ni-ki helped Sunoo fix himself to look more presentable, they cling on both sides on the older like some overly excited child. They're trying to hide their smiles but they can't help it.

Heeseung looked over the doorway when he heard footsteps, seeing two beaming teenagers on each side of Sunoo. Sunoo looked groggy and exhausted on the contrary.

"Ddeonu come here, I'll heal your wound." Sunghoon motioned Sunoo to come towards him. Sunoo was about to sit next to the older but Sunghoon pulled him to his lap instead. The younger blushed and looked down.

Sunghoon examined Sunoo's neck, then glaring at the two. He found many and really obvious hickeys on Sunoo's neck, he new already who of the two did it.
The two looked smug even.

With his cool hands, Sunghoon touch the wounds and it slowly closed up. Sunoo slumped onto the older's chest.
"You okay?" Jake asked whose sitting next to them.

The younger hummed a yes.

"Sunghoon-hyung, Jake-hyung, you can now drink my blood too. Then Jay-hyung and Heeseung-hyung too." Sunoo mumbled in his daze state.

"Baby no, we can wait." Sunghoon whispered behind him, hugging his waist.

"No, do it now. I can handle it." Sunoo said.

"Tomorrow baby." Jake spoke next to him. "You can't today, just rest hm?"

"Okay. But if I found out that you're hurting yourself, I'm gonna get mad" Sunoo said with an angry pout. All of them cooed at his cuteness.

"Such sweet Angel" Jake mumbled pinching his cheeks.

Sunoo rolled his eyes and slumped back to Sunghoon closing his eyes. The next time he opened it, he's back to a room. He fell asleep at the living room?

He got up and saw that he is alone. The sky is already dark. And he feels cold. He wanted to cuddle someone, so he get out of the room to downstairs.

A delicious aroma welcomed him. Sunoo suddenly feels hungry, he followed the smell and end up to the kitchen where Jay is cooking something on the stove, back facing him.

Jay was startled when a pair of arms hugged him from behind, their face rubbing in his back to get his attention. The older chuckled, "What is it baby?" he asked.

"mm hungwy" he said muffled by the olders sweater. He seems still drowsy and didn't noticed his own lisp but the older find it cute.

"oh you are?" Jay teased. He turned off the stove and leave the food that he just finished cooking. He turned around and hug the younger, "This big baby is hungry huh?"