chapter 6

I hand Louis an ice pack as I sit next time him.
"You okay?" I ask him.
"Yeah, I guess so." I remove the ice pack reveling a black eye and a bruised cheek. *GASP*
"Is it really that bad?" Louis asks with worry In his eyes. I hand him the hand held mirror from my book bag.
"See for yourself."
*GASP* "My mom's going time kill me! She'll be freaking out and -"
I put my arms around him.
"Shhh. It will be okay."
"Okay." Louis wraps his arms around my waist.
"I wish I could stay like this forever."
"Me too Ella."
-
It's 8th hour and I'm ready to go home. I look over at Zayn; he winks at me and turns around. *that was weird*
"Zayn? Could you stop staring at Ella?" The teacher asks him, but it was more of a demand.
-
"Hey look It's lover boy!"
"Leave me alone."
"Why should I Huh? Huh?!"
*BAM* *SNIFFLES*
I TURN THE CORNER.
To reveal Louis...dead on the floor, and a crying Zayn.
"ZAYN! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
*SNIFFLES*
"HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU ELLA."
-
I awake from the dream; I was laying In a pool of sweat. Apparently I screamed because Harry then ran into my room.
"What?! What happened?! Are you hurt?!"
I look at Harry. He has tears In his eyes, a baseball bat In his hand, and sweat dripping from his forehead.
"No. Just a nightmare."
I look at the clock, 5:30am.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Harry asks me sitting on the edge of my bed.
"You know Louis from next door? Well you see-"
"The dream was about him?!"
"Calm down."
"I can't just calm down. I don't want you to get hurt Ella." Harry stands up, walks out my bedroom door and into his room.