Chapter 3

I walk back up to my room and close the door with Scruffles in my arms smiling. I set my dog down and grab some blankets out of the closet and make a soft bed for my dog. I then look at the clock and see its only 2. I put on some sweats and a black tank top and then put my hair into a messy bun. I set up the tiny white table and set out my painting stuff. I walk over to my radio and turn on my music and walk back over to the wall and stare at the blank wall. I decide ill leave the wall for something big and go back to the wall where my big mess took place. I shake my head and grab some paint washer and clean of the paint. I start to draw a unicorn with my black paint and then color it in with my glittery blue and paint the horn magenta. Im not really pink im more of a fan of blue. After that dries i paint a cloud under it and make it look like its sitting on a cloud. I dance around and wait for the cloud to dry. I finish it off my drawing a rainbow and the painting the words "Don't let anyone tell you your not a unicorn" under that. I clean up the painting supplies and then wipe of my forehead as i stand back and look at my art work. I look at the clock and see its 6 witch means dinner. I run downstairs and sit at the table just as my mom walks over with my plate and my chocolate milk. I smile at her and then proceed to blow really hard on my mashed potatoes as Harry stares at me like im a lunatic. I stop and look at him. "Um can i help you why are you staring?" i question my confused faced brother. "O nothing just don't do that on your date with lover boy tomorrow." he smirks and laughs. I almost spit out my potatoes. "What how did you know about that?" i ask loudly with wide eyes. "Um Lou told me." he answers questioning my sanity. "Lou?" i laugh finishing my potatoes and starting to cut my stake. "Yes that's what i call him." he answers staring down as i burst out laughing. "What does he call you? Haz?" i laugh harder trying not to choke. He glares at me and I just finish off my stake and chug down my milk. I take my dishes to the sink and bolt back up stairs and to my closet. I cant believe I only have one year left and then ill be crapped into a small space with another person and have to share my room no walls to paint on. I frown at that but they pick out some fluffy unicorn pants and a blue tank top and then head to the shower and turn on the water. I take a quick shower and then jump onto the bed and under the covers turning of my lamp and snuggling down. I quickly fall asleep still thinking about collage. I wake up the next morning and see its already 1?! I spring out of bed and run downstairs grabbing a apple and seeing if it was actually 1 and it was. I chomp the apple and walk upstairs and into my closet and throw out a pair of pink shorts and a black tank top. I slip the clothes on and then go back in my closet and grab some black vans and put my hair into a pony tail. I grab my phone and headphones and stick them into my pocket and grab a water bottle and then run back down stairs and out the door. I plug in my headphones and put one bud into my ear and play the music as i shove the phone into my pocket and start to jog down the sidewalk. I run to the park and then lay in the grass and stare at the blue sky. I cant waste anymore of my Sunday i have to go to school tomorrow during the second semester great. That means i have collage in less then a year. I lay there thinking for what fells like forever when my music is interrupted by my phone buzzing. From Louis : Hey Ella I cant wait for tonight ill pick you up in a hour. I smile but then jump up seeing its 4:55. My eyes widen and i respond back "see you later :)" I get up and run home and into the house letting the door slam behind me as i run up to my room and slam that door to. I walk to the closet out of breath and throw out my golden sandles. I pick out some black leggings and a simple blue dress. I put it all on and leave my straight hair down and add a blue bow to the back of it. I pick up my hand bag and pick my phone up off the ground and see its 4:58. I sigh and spin around once and then walk downstairs. "OOOO Sissy wook pwetty for hwer dwate with wover bwoy." Harry comments with a smirk and i turn around and glare at him. "Shut up Harry at least i have a date." i mock. "Aww my sissy has a crush on a boy." i try not to blush but fail epiclly. "Aww wook she blushing to." he smirks. I throw my purse at him and walk to the door as it rings. I open it and there stood Louis wearing a black tux with his hair in some style i didnt even know but it was cute. I smile at him and he smiles back making me shiver. "Ready to go?" he asks. "yah just hold on." i answer and walk back into the house and grab my handbag from Harry and then walk outside with Louis and to his car. He opens the door for me and i smile this should be some night.

Auothers note

-------------------

Im the worst person ever i haven't updated in the like 4 days but nobody perfect right? SO much for the schedule ill update whenever i want to

Like & Comment -Xoxo Ella