Chapter 5

I wake up to my alarm beeping and sigh pounding my fist down on it and roiling out of bed. I walk over to my desk and grab my outfit and head to the bathroom and slip on my leggings and sweater. I warm up my curling wand and curl my hair putting a black bow in the back and slipping on my converse. I grab my back pack and down to the kitchen and see Harry sitting at the table alone. Wondering where mom is i make myself some cereal and pour a glass of orange juice and sit across from Harry at the table. He looks at me and smiles and i glare at him and he sighs. "Ella i said i was sorry why wont you forgive me." he says as i chomp my food and swallow opening my mouth to answer. "Wheres mom." i ask finishing my cereal and walking it to the sink. "Work." Harry mumbles and frowns at his cereal. I pick my book back up off the floor and sling it over my shoulder and grab my phone. "Im leaving bye." I say to Harry and walk outside to my car and get in and drive off to school. It takes me about 10 minutes to get to the school and I park in a empty space near the front and get out. I walk by a group of kids and one of the girls trip me and I stumble almost falling to the ground as the crowd laughs. "Looks like the new girls tripping." The blonde girl says and laughs as i roll my eyes and walk into the school and to the office. "Hello are you are new student Ella Styles?" The secretary smiles at me. "Yes thats me." I say and smile. She hands me a schedule and then smiles as i look down and read it walking out of the office and to the main hallway busy with people. I look back down at my schedule and suddenly bump into somebody and fall to the floor. I look up and see a boy with blond hair in a quiff kind of thing. He smiles showing of his braces and then hold out his hand to help me up and I smile at him. "Hey im Niall Horan." The boy speaks with a think Irish accent. "Hi im Ella I just moved here." "Cool whats your first class?" I have to admit he was cute but in little kid kinda way I think will be great friends. "Um Lit you?" I smile looking back up from my packet. "Hey I have lit to lets go." I smile and follow Niall to Lit. We walk inside and sit in the back corner on the other side away from the kid sitting on the desk with a black leather jacket surrounded by other "bad boy" kids. "Thats Zayn Malik hes the schools biggest bad boy." Niall tells me and i nod my head and face him. "I think ill be staying away from him and his possey." I laugh and face the front as the bell rings and the teacher walks in. She looked grumpy maybe because she has to teach a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds. "Hello class we have a new student!" "don't know why she would want to come here." she mumbled that under her breath. "Ella Styles please stand up." I smile and stand up looking around the room and hearing snickers from the group of boys. I sit back down and stare at the floor zoning out and not really listening to what Mrs.Teacher lady was saying.----------------------- The bell rang and I was in 5th hour already witch means its finally lunch time. I walk in the cafeteria and see Niall standing up and waving his hands around. I laugh and sit down next to him. What i didn't like is that I didn't have any classes with Louis but i had all my classes except 1 with Niall. Niall talks and talks while i sit there and smile at him im not really the talking one i like to listen more. "LOUIS!! HEY HAVE YOU MET ELLA YET" Niall screamed shaking me out of my thoughts. I look over at Louis sitting next to me and smile and he laughs. "Yes Niall I have met her we live next to each other." He says and I laugh. "I thought I wouldnt gave any classes with you." I say and look at Niall who is intentally staring at Louis. "I have Science with you." He answers with a smile as a boy with brown hair and 2 other girls come and sit down. "Niall looks at me "This is Liam" He points to the boy with brown hair "This is his girlfriend Sophia" He points to a girl with brown hair and then smiles at the one with blonde hair and says "And this is my girlfriend Michaela." She smiles at him and he smiles back. They were so cute! "And who's this is this Lou's girlfriend." Liam says and I blush and look down at my feet. Man i wish. Wait what? "Aw look shes blushing." I glare at Niall. "Shes my friend Ella Styles shes new and shes also Louis neighbor don't tell Ella but Louis said he has a-" He was interrupted by Louis screaming. "NIALL!" We all laugh as the bell rings and i walk to my last class with Louis. We walk inside and sit at a empty lab table in the back next to each other. I don't listen to the teacher at all i doodle on the table and steal glances at Louis once and awhile he always notices and winks at me which gives me butterflies. Class ends and I get up and start to walk out of the class when Zayn trips me and I fall on my face as they all laugh. They huddle around me and call me names as I sit there crying. "HEY LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU SO WHY DONT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS LEAVE." Louis yells at Zayn and I smile. But Zayn didnt leave he punched Louis square in the face.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AUTHORS NOTE

------------------------

O ME GERD! Guys im so sorry i havnt updated in like forever!

I think i might make Niall and Michaela break up so if you want to take her spot comment

AND Harry needs a girlfriend to ;) Comment

AND DONT FORGET ZEN Comment your names for the part!