ᴄʜᴘ. 13

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Tch. I swear the key was not working! I tried it many time but it just didnt wanna. Anyways long time no see Mr. Blade" You said with a smile.

"Princess?" said Technoblade who was still stunned because of that door.

You try to not show a smile from hearing that nickname coming out of his mouth after years, and kneel down to unlock his arms and legs.

"You look horrible. What happened?" you asked taking out a bag full of food and water.

You hand him the snacks and let him eat, while you take out healing potions.

"Look up, So I can see the scar on your neck better." you said putting a hand on his chin and lifting it up carefully.

While you start healing Techno. Tommy and Wilbur were just sat there snacking on bread while staring at you both.

"They know were here right" said Tommy with mouth full of bread.

"Shhh, Let me enjoy this" whispered Wilbur.

- Fireworks Exploding -

You Immediately got up from the ground same with Techno, Wilbur and Tommy. 

"That's the signal. RUN!" you yell

You all started running out of the dungeon passing many dead Hoglins.

You got up the Nether fortress room, where you and Tommy dug a whole and got inside the castle.

"Y/n! Cmon In the portal now!" Yelled Dream who's fighting King Leonard. Leonard looked like he was about to get beaten but that was not the case.

"DREAM RUN!" yelled Technoblade and Wilbur. Dream look at them in confusion why. Until they realize.

King Leonard started to lift Dream up from the ground, with dark smoke surrounding him.

He threw Dream away immediately, but Philza was fast to catch him.

"Phil!" yelled Wilbur.

You stood there eyes wide open, realizing King Leonard isn't just a Piglin. He's a Wither.

"Wilbur Bring Tommy to the overworld. Techno Go With them. I'll deal with King Leonard." you said Glaring at the King.

"Are you crazy!? Do you see what he can do!?" Technoblade yelled.

"You've seen what I can do. He's nothing but a pebble to fight when its me vs him" you said with a smirk on your face.

You then grab Dreams sword where he dropped when he was flung by King Leonard, And started running towards him.

Wilbur dragged Tommy to the Overworld, He was really hesitant and wanted to help but he had to protect Tommy.