ᴄʜᴘ. 14

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

"Y/N... NO NO NO NO NO" yelled Dream who tries to get on his feet and check off the cliff.

"Dream no! Your badly injured" said Philza who's trying to hold tears back while trying to help protect Dream.

"Philza... My sister...Techno.." Mumbled Dream who's on his knees with face full of tears. He punches the ground out of anger as he fumes with rage.

Philza then noticed something off, As if he could feel they were still alive. Philza took a look around and noticed a fire resistance potion.

His eyes widen, slowly getting up from the ground.

"Wait..." he mumbled.

Y/n could feel the heat of the lava surrounding her body, Yet she doesn't feel pain. She slowly sunk down hoping for a faster death since she doesn't not wish to feel pain.

Until.... Someone pulled her up from the lava, and into somewhere safe.

You gasp for air, looking around confused; "W-What the hell-" you mumble.

Techno sat there infront of you, staring right at your face with an off look.

"Techno?! Wait hold on is Leonard dead?! Please tell me t-" you said panicking.

"He's dead. He pulled you into the lava with him but I was quick to save you." He stated as he looks through your arms, to check if you were injured.

"Thanks Tech... Wait but how?" you ask really confused since you could remember he was not holding a potion while he fell with you.

"Theres no need to know, Philza and Dream might be worried sick right now" answered Techno.

You shrug your shoulders and get up to the roof of the fortress where Dream and Philza were.

When you got up the Fortress, you saw Dream crying on his knees and Philza trying to comfort him.

You smile and run to them and give them a huge hug from behind.

"I'm here. We're here." you say with the most joyful smile.

Dream immediately turn around to see you. He wiped away his tears and immediately pin you into a hug.

Philza got up from the ground and also gave Technoblade a hug.

"How- I.. I saw you get pulled down" questioned Dream.

"Technoblade saved me. I'm very thankful he did, seeing how much of a mess you would be." you stated joking at the last part.

Philza gave Technoblade a look; "How'd you save her?" he says trying not to chuckle.

Technoblade tried to dodge the question again, But he noticed Dream and Y/n's curious look.

He sighed with a facepalming. "I... Drank a fire resistance potion and jumped  off and caught her and... Agh you know what happened." he says walking away flushed.

Dream immediately looks at him in disbelief while Philza looked so proud. Y/n stood there jaw dropped knowing that...

Technoblade had Fire resistance potion in his mouth while trying to catch you, and kissed you. Just to make you drink the potion without realizing. 

Technoblade ran inside the portal while being chased by Dream

And Philza help you get up from your knees.

"Young love" chuckled Philza

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫