*Sibling love*

/Author's POV/

Error sighed to himself. School was finally over, meaning he could put his mind at ease from the crazy events that had occurred. But despite that, he'd still have to walk home because of some people. 

 And it seemed that the weather wasn't on his side either because it had started to rain. His eye lights shrunk at the the sudden change of weather. He began to walk faster as the rain poured more harshly than before. His clothes were completely soaked now and he was shivering alot. 'Why me..' he thought. His face suddenly lit up when he saw his home in the distance. 

He basically sprinted to the house, finally being sheltered from the roof above. He grabbed some spare keys from into his pocket and opened the door. "Im home!" he yelled alerting the attention of his four older brothers. "Welcome back." 404 said. He was in the kitchen preparing dinner. "How was school? It sure looks like it was.....interesting." He said eyeing Error up and down. "You don't even know." Error said and (despite his clothes being wet) flopped onto the couch. Fatal and Fresh were both playing Mario cart while Geno was reading a book. 

Geno looked up at Error and tilted his head. "Hey..is everything okay?" he asked patting his skull. "Mm-mm." Error muttered. "Wanna talk about it?" With that Error looked up at him and said, "Yes.." 

//After explaining.//

Geno stared at him with wide eyes. "Error that's great!" Error looked at him with a confused expression. "Great? How is this great?!" He asked. "Your finally learning how to socialize! I'm so proud!" He said clasping his hands together. "Yeah, your finally beginning to be less of a weirdo!" Fatal exclaimed. "Fuck off." Error said, groaning when he heard 404 yell 'Language!' all the way from the kitchen. "But thats the problem! There's something really off about him. He gives me psychopathic vibes." Fresh turned to him. "Everyone gives ya psychopathic vibes brah." he said. "I mean- m-more than usual! Argh! Forget it! Im gonna go change." He said, getting up and walking upstairs. 

//Time Skip//

Error laid quietly in bed. He took a long bath, placed on some comfortable clothes and now he could finally relax. He will admit, today was a bit, humorous. I mean, it still sucked ass, but somewhat in a good way. He felt his eyes grow heavy as he let out a loud yawn, as he started to drift off to sleep.

"Hello?"