#5 Plans.

We both sat there, on the cold hard floor laughing and planning what we were going to do and how we are going to do it. Laughter and chuckles filled the room as we make jokes and mimicked the other agents, doing shitting impressions.  ''You're funny deimos.'' Sanford said before having a small chuckle. "Well, when do we plan to sneak out?" Sanford asked, leading his back against the wall with his arms crossed. "As soon as possible! We don't know when those fuckers are gonna strike." "Good point, good point." Sanford said while nodding his head. "Well, since we've got some hours to ourselves, what should we do if we get out?" I punched Sanford shoulder softly and laughed "We are gonna get out, asshole! But I was thinking maybe.." Sanford looked up at me. "Maybe?" "Maybe we could help hank, maybe even team up with him? I dunno it's stupid-" before I could say another word Sanford spoke "Yeah, let's do it." Sanford said in a stern voice. "Really?" I asked with my head tilting slightly, trying to tell if he was actually serious.

"Fuck yeah let's do it, let's fucking do our best and hope the bastard doesn't kill us." My mind filled with thoughts and my chest feeling like it was filled with butterflies, I tried to not act like a child this time, although it was hard cause I was really happy and excited. We talked for hours, listening to the echos of eachothers voices bounce around the room. I was happy, happy to finally feel comfortable and safe, do you think those agent fucks ever talk and make jokes? Try and have a little chuckle every now and then? Fuck no! All they want is for you to work, and kill hank. Which is pretty fuckung boring, being on patrol all day just to fucking wait around for some angry british guy to come around? Pretty fuckin' stupid if you ask me.

I could feel the day about to end, I couldn't see the time but I just knew by the way it felt. My time with Sanford was going to be over soon and the agents will be looking over him on night watch and they can do anything they want to him. I would ask to be on night watch but I know for a fact they are gonna grow suspicious of me, everyone has been acting differently around me and giving me weird looks which possibly means that they're getting a hint that something isn't right between me and my duty. "San, the days gonna end soon and my shift will be off, you'll be left alone here again." Sanford nodded and I removed the bloody sleeve bandage from his head and he handed me my jacket, I stood up and looked at the door the same way I did on my first shift as I heard the faint sound of footsteps slowly coming near. I whispered to sanford. "Try and not die, okay?" He let out a small laugh and replied "I'll try my best" The door swung open and a agent opened the door. I knew my duty and stepped out, I got a peek behind me and saw that no agents when inside this time, they all just stood by the door looking straight ahead of them. I felt a small amount of worry fly off my chest as I headed my way to my bunker, and laid down looking to my side, slowly dozing off.

Before I fell asleep I had some good hour thoughts about what was gonna happen tomorrow, I wasn't gonna wait around, I didn't wanna take any chances.