004

Alexa walked into the club. She felt as if Warren was avoiding her even since she had asking him to get rid of Paul Browning. And she hated it. She hated how things were between them. "If I didn't know any better than I would say that you were avoiding me," Alexa said.

Warren looked to her and sighed. "You asked me to get rid of someone Alexa. I'm sorry if I need time to work it out," he said.

She looked to him and sighed. "That's fine then. But you are Warren Fox. And you have no problem getting rid of other people all of the time. Why can't you do it for me? He is making threats against my family and you more than anyone knows how I feel over family. If you do it I will find a way to repay you," she said.

Warren looked to her and smirked. He walked over to her and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. "And how were you thinking?"

"Make a decision and I'll tell you," she said.

He looked after her and groaned "fine I'll do it, I'll do whatever I have to but you will be making it up to me" Warren said.

Alexa looked to him and smirked. "oh I will."

****

Alexa got back to the McQueen house as she saw Lexie and Freddie and smiled. Lexie looked at her. "how did it go?" Lexie asked

Alexa looked to her and smiled. "It was okay it depends on what he knows," Alexa said.

Lexie looked to her and rolled her eyes. "Come on. He knows everything. So is Warren in on it or what?" Lexie asked.

Alexa nodded "he is and you have to be sure this is what you want Lex. I know he's dangerous but this is your relationship with your mum that we are talking over," Alexa said.

Lexie stood up and nodded. "I know that Alexa. I do but this is why I am doing it for her, I am keeping her safe from that nut job I know who she is and she think that she can look after herself but she is my mother and I know her and he is dangerous. He is trying to take Freddie family business from him for crying out loud,"Lexie said.

Alexa looked to her and nodded. Alexa knew that Lexie wasn't going to give up on this. And neither was she. Alexa herself didn't trust Paul Browning. And she wasn't going to give up on what they here doing.

****

Alexa got warrens flat and smirked. "I think I owe you a thank you," she said.

Warren smirked. He pulled her close and kissed her. "Yes you do,"he said as he lead her to the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed and smirked as he climbed on top of her and smirked.

They started to strip off as he climbed on top of her and pulled her close, he pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure as he started to move in and out of her.

Unaware of how everything was about to change between them.