006

Alexa woke up in bed next to Warren. She smirked as she rolled over to face him. "Are you okay?" He asked as he kissed her lips.

She looked to him and smirked. "I'm good. Are you sure that you want to get in this with me? I mean it's my family drama. And with your record, you don't have to get involved," she said.

Warren looked to her and smirked.  "Well I do. I don't care about the risk of it all. Besides your family aren't the only one who wants to make Browning pay. I know it's not easy. But he will get what he deserves. He is going around acting as he is in charge. I am going to make sure he pays," he said as Alexa looked to him and smirked.

She pulled him close and kissed him. She moaned against his touch as he rolled over so that he was on top of her.

She moaned as he pulled her to him and pushed her into her. Alexa dug her nails into his back as he started to move in and out of her.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer to her as she moaned out in pleasure.

She felt him hit her spot as she rolled her head back. She felt herself reached her high as he followed her and smirked.

"I will sort it. You don't need to worry," Warren said as Alexa looked to him and smiled.

Hoping that he was right.

****

Alexa got to the McQueen house. She looked to see Lexie and smiled. "Do I even want to know what you are up too?" Alexa asked.

Lexie looked to her. She smiled. "What? Revenge? Come on Lex. You know that you want the same thing as I do. You want him dead. And so do I. Look you are using Warren Fox and his strings to do it. And I well? I will do it myself. If I get my hands dirty so be it," she said.

Alexa looked to her. "You really are turning into Freddie aren't you? I am with you all the way. What we have to do we will do. Paul Browning doesn't mess with the McQueen's and get away with it. He will pay," she said as Lexie looked to her and smirked.

They knew the limits that they would go to when it came to their family.

****

Alexa and Lexie had been out as they headed back to the McQueen house.

They frowned as they heard a sound. They walked inside as they saw Paul as he was on top of Mercedes. He was choking her.

Alexa stood in shock as she looked to see Lexie as she grabbed a shovel. She hit him over the head.

Alexa looked in shock as Mercedes pulled away as Paul fell to the ground. Alexa tried to find a pulse but she couldn't find one.

"What did you do?" Alexa asked as she looked to a shocked Lexie.

They knew what had just happened. But how far would they go to protect one of their own?