Kona x Markus (Infected) (Lemon) (Requested by willow_wolf12)

Kona's POV

After moving to a small house with a lab and temple with my robot assistant, Robby, I've been bored. That changed when I met a mole named Mimi, she's pretty nice. Sadly she had to leave. I went to the docks without my robot, why? Idk. But I saw a moose. I instantly hid. It passed through a door so I came out and started running. He sees me and chases me. Soon, I get pinned by him. He rips my clothes off and starts slamming his stick in my.. you know, I cover my mouth to muffle the moans. He starts playing with my stick while *f word here*ing me in my as (It was spelled incorrectly on PURPOSE). He cums inside me and I cum on him. He pulls his stick out, and I get up and sit on my knees. He sticks his stick inside my mouth, so I start moving. He cums inside my mouth. He leaves after getting dressed. I clean the mess up and go back home. A few minutes later, I see a group with Mimi. They tell me they need to find a cure. Robby instructs R/N through the temple with his help so the others can get through easily. This was a fun night.. I guess?

Hi y'all! I'm going to be taking a break right after my Scenarios this weekend. I will be back onto stories eventually when this happens. Alright have a good day!!