Archie x Reader (Pineapple)

One note before I start. Like I said in the last part, I got a new assistant to reply to comments and tell me any requests I don't see. Lets get on with the pineapple now.
I was walking around the Port, bored as ever, until I see a big ship pull up on the dock. I go up to it because there are nobody else outside except Dakoda, but he's distracted by some woman. I won't ask what he's doing. I get up on the ship curiously and a bird walks to me saying "What are ye doing on my ship?" I say "I saw your ship come up and I was curious why you're here." They say "This is the Medora, and we stopped here to refuel this ship known as the Medora. And I am the Captain of this ship. My name be Captain Budgey." I ask "Could I stay and look around?" Budgey replies "Sure! Just be careful. And don't try to prank Pepper. He can get real mad about that." I say "Okay" in a confused way. I walk around the Medora wondering if there is anyone else here, because of Budgey mentioning someone named Pepper. I walk down some stairs I found and get stopped by a.. strangely handsome Arctic Fox? They say "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" I say "I-I'm [ReadersName].. and Budgey let me stay here, so I was looking around for some company." They say "Well, [ReadersName], I am Archie. And the rest of the people are Pepper, the pig. Bobby, the polar bear. Kenneth, the kangaroo, and finally, a female mummy in the lower deck of the ship. I don't know why they're here, but I keep them aoc round because Bobby likes them a lot for some reason. Weirdo." I was too distracted by his handsome face to hear what he was saying.. I did hear the names of everyone though.. I ask Archie if I could talk to him. We sit down on his bed, he has a soft blanket.. We talk after some time. Archie says to me "[ReadersName], Your not that bad." I can't hold my love in anymore.. after some time, I started gaining a crush for him.. I told him "I have something to tell you." Archie says "Go ahead.." I say "I love you. A lot." Archie says "Well, what a shock.. I love you too." We both kiss and get in the bed and cuddle each other until Budgey comes in and tells us that the ship is moving. After a day or 2, we started dating. 

So, if anyone asks, the female mummy Archie mentioned is my female kamosi (the mummy skin in piggy) oc named Mabel. Ok bye!!