Chapter 2

James POV

The morning sunlight began to penetrate through the openings in the curtains.My feet were overheated where the sunlight fell directly on them.I tried to squat to get them out of the light and I accidentally hit Madeleine.She didn't make a sound and I thought maybe she didn't even notice until she stretched her arm around me to pull me closer to her,she kissed my head and whispered "good morning" in my ear.
-Good morning, I sighed as I opened my eyes.
I turned my head to the right to see her face smiling me shyly.I take her in my arms and give her a long kiss on the lips.She strokes my hair.
-I would spend all day here in bed with you, but I have to take Mathilde to school, and then go to the clinic and cook the dinner.
-I'm cooking !
-Yeah..I don't really think I'm leaving you, because you're definitely setting the house on fire.She answers me jokingly.
I lie down on her and block her hands.She sighs.
-I thought you weren't playing with me anymore, like on the train that night.I hope you remember her.
-How could I ever forget the night I made for the first time love to you and the night I fell in love with you ?!
My eyes meet hers.
-I love you, Madeleine tells me and smiles.
-I love you more!
-No, I love you more!
-No,I love you moreee!
-I love you moreeeeee!
-I think we should stop differently, Mathilde won't get to school anymore.
She gets out of bed and starts getting dressed.
-Come on, we just started something nice.
-Come on lazybones, get out of bed and wake your little girl.
I get out of bed, get dressed and go to Mathilde.I slowly open the door to her room and sit down next to the bed.
-Chérie, réveille-toi, tu dois aller à l'école!
-Papa?
-Oui la petite amie de papa.Réveille-toi!
I kiss her on the cheek and take her in my arms to take her to eat.
-Regarde, maman t'a préparé ton petit déjeuner préféré.
Madeleine smiles, seeing me with Mathilde in her arms.I put her on the chair and let her eat.I walk past Madeleine and realize how stupid I would have been if I hadn't jumped in the water and let the rockets hit me.I would have lost my daughter and the woman I love.All the beautiful moments I am going to live ... no longer existed.We both watch our little girl eat, and when she see us starts laughing.She has a laugh that fills my heart with happiness and 3 missing teeth.
-Are you coming with us?
-Yes, I'm taking Mathilde to school and you to the clinic.
-Okay, I'm going to get Mathilde ready, and you can wait us outside.
-I will do so.
Madeleine goes to dress Mathilde, and I go to start the car until then.
-Where are the car keys?
-I'm in the hallway on the table, next to the vase of flowers, and the car is in the garage.
I take the keys and go to Madeleine.
-You still have the Aston Martin!?
-Yes, what could I have done with him?
-God, I love you more and more.
-Oh Mr.Bond how romantic you are! She looks at me smiling as she does Mathilde's hair.
I open the garage and get in the car.I begin to smile at the smell of Madeleine's perfume.In the meantime, she also appears with Mathilde.She get in the car, and I'm stuck staring at her.She is so beautiful.Maybe more beautiful than I remembered her 2 years ago.
-Hey, Sexy, don't stare at me like that anymore and start driving, otherwise Mathilde is late for school.
-Ah, yes, sorry. Calm down that in 5 minutes you're there.
She rolls her eyes and she strokes my ear.I put my hand on her leg, bringing my hand higher and higher.She's wearing a black skirt, only good so I can caress her core.At my first touch, she start groaning.
-James I don't think is the right time and place for your little games.She tells me absorbed in the moment, looking in the rearview mirror to see Mathilde.
I don't stop and stick my fingers deeper.She take out a deep groan and she try take out my fingers.
-James, she growl at me and pull my cock.
At this moment I stop, removing my hands and look at Mathilde, who seemed horrified by the situation.
From here I realize that I should not do such things when Mathilde is around, because otherwise it will be created that she has some crazy parents.I get to school and leave the car in the parking lot so Mathilde can get off.
-Sorry for the earlier phase.
-It's nothing, I liked it, but not in moments like these.Our little girl should not be learn naughty things.
-Yes,you're right!
I parked the car near the clinic and I accompany Madeleine there.I give her a sweet kiss, but is interrupted by one of the clinic's employees.
-Excuse me, Ms.Swann, but you have some paperwork to complete, and your first patient has already arrived.
-Yes, I'll be right back.
The employee who claims to be the clinic secretary walks away, staring at us.
-I'm sorry James, but the duty calling me.
-Okay, darling, go and make those people proud that they have you as a psychologist, that I'm sure I'm proud to have you.
She smiles at me and gives me one last kiss before she enters the office.

In the meantime, I'm going to a jewelry store because Madeleine's birthday is approaching.Once there, I see all kinds of rings, chains and bracelets, some more beautiful than the others, but winked at me a diamond ring.It was a Delicacy Vintage ring, costing 3888 pounds.I booked it in the store, telling the seller that I would be back in a few days to buy it.I walk around some shops and suddenly I hear my phone ring.
-Hello
-Mr. Bond, if you want to see your girlfriend, you should come to the street 106 Old Brompton Rd, South Kensington, at the Shell Select gas station.No police or any other foreign face.Just you.The man closes the call, and I desperately at the highest speed, I go to pick up Mathilde from school and I try to figure out who that man might be, who kidnapped Madeleine.

I get to school, I take Mathilde and I realize that I can't leave her alone at home, so I call the second person I trust the most.
-Hello!
-Hello, Moneypenny, it's James, I know what it sounds like, but I need a favor.
-James, why aren't you dead?
-I'll tell you all this after I save Madeleine.
-What happened?
-She's kidnapped by a man, she's at the gas station on 106 Old Brompton Rd, South Kensington, and I need you to take care of Mathilde until I get back.
-But James, shouldn't you call someone to go there with?
-No, of course not, he said to come alone and that's what I'll do.
-Okay, then you can bring Mathilde to me, because I'm home and I don't have a work.
-Perfect, I'm going there.

I reach the stairs of Moneypenny's block and hurry up with Mathilde in my arms.I knock on the door of her apartment and see her open the door worriedly.She smiles when she sees me and I take Mathilde in her arms.
-Take care of her!
-I will do that, but you will also take care of yourself!
I hug Eve and kiss Mathilde on the forehead.

I get to the address given by that man, take my pistol out of my jacket and try to get into the gas station.As I enter the gas station, a man hits me on the head.Everything around me turns black