Skinwalker.

"Calm down Leo, there must be some logical explanation?"

He'd been telling himself this for the past month,and now there was someone restocking shelves in a supermarket? He couldn't grasp how, or when. Leo walked down the freezer aisle, gliding his hands across the doors to the freezers. "Cold. That means electricity." Upon opening one, a foul smell hit him; one of rotting meat. Leo gagged,
"Clearly don't know the difference between expired fish and in-date." He sounded fairly pissed off, probably because he got his hopes up for fresh, cold food, as a contrast to the canned porridge he'd been eating.

CLATTER

He pivoted on his heel, the tower of beans behind him had fallen over, the cans now scattered across the resin floor.

"WHO GOES THERE?"

Leo didn't expect a response, nor did he get one, just one of his voice echoing throughout the store, a quiver in it. Being timid was his main weakness here, He hadn't experienced anything quite so.. so? Scary?, other than the event that wiped out humans, of course.

Leo wasn't sure how he felt then, nor what had come over him, though, it was some foolish thing. He reached over, and grabbed the Nail-Bat that he had stored in a duffel bag, and walked over to the remains of the tower, bat raised.

"I'm armed!"

His voice echoed once more, however, this time another could be heard, one of what sounded like a young girl.

"P-please don't hurt me.. Father will be upset.."

It sent chills down Leo's spine, he hadn't heard another person's voice since the event.

"Father?... There are others?.."

He kept his voice in a low, reassuring tone, as not to scare the girl. Leo turned the corner seeing.. Nothing.

"Little girl? Where are you?."

No response once again. There was something off about this store. He could tell.

"Behind you!"

Her response sounded panicked, but it was reassuring to Leo. He turned, only to see a monstrous creature before him.

Skinwalker.