6𝔣𝔱 𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔲𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬n𝔤?

Music by - Barbie
Feel free to listen to music while reading <333

September 8th

Sun rose to a summery shade of orange and pineapple yellow, LA streets were seen busy with people taking their morning jogs, and getting ready to go to work or school. Palm trees outside are seen through a window.

*ALARM*

*Yawns*
What time is it? oh me oh my it's 8:00 am! I'm gonna be late. 

"HINAA, hurry your gonna be late!!".

"Coming mom!"

I wore my rubbish-looking uniform that looked like it was out of those K-dramas. My outfit consists of a grey and black checkered skirt, a white collared t-shirt with a black vest, to top it off is marry Jane shoes.

 My outfit consists of a grey and black checkered skirt, a white collared t-shirt with a black vest, to top it off is marry Jane shoes

It was a back-to-school season and I had just moved into la this summer

It was a back-to-school season and I had just moved into la this summer. Moving wasn't hard for me as I didn't have any close friends or family in my hometown. All I had to worry about was focusing on school and nothing else that is until I met someone. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, Hina. Hina Heavens, your average sophomore in Highschool.

" PANCAKES! smells top notch~".
I'll take it to go, mom. Can't be late on my first day!

"Bye hun, stay hydrated sskksksksk," she said with a Hydro flask in her hand.

I walked into a school that was 10x bigger than my home. Scared yet excited for the new experience.
The walls were echoing as I assume everyone was in class.

"Ah, I'm late," I said as someone patted my head.

"no your fine" was heard from a sweet yet salty voice.

" we're just having a fire drill, I suppose your new since you are supposed to be outside?".

"yes", I said afraid of her appearance.

"Well nice to meet you, I'm Mica, What about you?"

"Hi-Hina" I somehow stuttered

Well nice to meet you Hina! Welcome to our school cya later! "
she said rapidly fast as she fled the sight of the halls.

" Wait! " I said as she was skipping throughout the hallways.

I was too late. Now how will I find the office?

Hina said in her head as she was directly staring at it.

"Oh, nevermind!" she said as she walked closer to the door which stated

"Office Door"

✿✿✿

Yelling was heard from the other side of the door as I began to eavesdrop.

" Sir, please calm down!" was heard from a shallowed voice, most likely a teacher.

"I WOULD BE CALM IF I WAS IN CLASS!"
a boy yelled in a husky voice.

"For the millionth time Mr. Francis, you are the sponsor of our school. Our pride. Straight A Student and the school's president, people voted for you so please respect your peers, she'll be here any minute.

"DON'T FUCKIN USE MY LAST NAME!" he screamed like a whiney baby.

"I will not waste my time touring a fuckin girl!" he stated.

"Fine, then your reputation and marks will be cut by 5% each by how many times you've yelled at my face."

the old man stated calmly, knowing the teenager would accept as his grades would be his downfall.

"..fine, where is she".
he said as he calmed his voice making it sound deeper.

"She's probably lost wandering around in the hallways, why don't you go find her?" the teacher suggested.

"Aright." he began to exit

"Ouch!" I said as I got up from the sudden fall. 

"Watch were your going blindass"

it was that deep voice again. 

As I turned around I saw a 6ft tall and super strong dude in front of me with a bitch-face look.

...................................................... ..........................................

Hey ya'll sorry it's short next one will be longer.

- Author sweetsour :))