Interlude- the Sugar Doddies

Two very wealthy middle aged men walked along the streets of Manhattan. They were not related, but did work together. These unnamed men enjoyed the presence of younger women, lets say Aliciane and Jemima Laser aged young women. Oh boy if they could get their hands on those two bombshells, lets just say these men are at an age where they would have a heart attack. They weren't trillionaires of course, but they both had a cool billion in the safes of their trillion dollar mansions, and of course they weren't looking to be sugar doddies, they just wanted to have a nice time with some nice young girls.

They stopped by a secret Starbucks - the kind reserved for billionaires, and both grabbed a latte, with truffle oil and caviar to top it off. The latte was disgusting, but it was a signal to all the nice respectable young (sugar babies) women that they were rich, and had access to the secret Starbucks. As the two walked along the empty streets of secret Manhattan (Manhattan's billionaire only area), they noticed a slight trembling in the sewers. They did not know who lived in the sewers, but whoever it was sure liked to play with rocks. They guffawed at the thought and moved along in a timely manner for 75 year old men. Did they say middle aged?