ch.18

Continue...

Avu hugged dada ji and said...

Avu: take care of yourself there and don't forget to wear your jacket or else you will catch cold and don't forget to eat your medicine at night.

Dada ji chuckled and broke the hug...he ruffled her hairs and avu smiled...

Dada: pari...I will take care of my self...okay mom.

Avu smiled widely and nodded...

Dadi: you two...take care of yourself okay and have food on time. And sid take care of garden. Every evening you have to water the plants and avu you have to clean house everyday. This house is on you for two days...you both have to take care of it. Understand...!

Sidneet shared a look and nodded while smiling...

Avu hugged dadi...

Dadi: take care.

Avu: hmm..!

Dadi whispered in avu's ear...

Dadi: talk to sid about marriage...(whispered)

Avu: okay..! (whispered)

They broke the hug and dadi kissed sid's forhead...

Dadi: take care.

Sid nodded...dada ji came and hugged sid.

Dada: take care of yourself and my grand daughter.

Sid broke the hug and nodded while smiling..!

Dada and dadi ji went to the main gate with sidneet behind them...they sat in the car and waved hand to sidneet...

Sidneet: byee..!

Car left from there...now sid and avu are alone in house for two days...!

Sid: let's go...we have to prepare breakfast also.

Avu nodded and they went inside the house...they walked towards the kitchen...

Avu: so what you want to eat..?

Sid: anything will work.

Avu: hmm..! Okay then you go and get ready for office. Till then I'll make breakfast for you.

Sid: I'm not going office today.

Avu looked at sid with confusion all over her face...

Sid: Actually..! I took a leave today.

Avu: and why so..?

Sid walked towards avu and pulled her by her waist...she collided with his chest...

Sid: coz I want to spend time with you. And these two days are the golden days for us...(lovingly)

Avu blushed and came out from his grip... She turned around to hide her blush... Sid boyishly smirked and back hugged her...

Sid: I can see your blush.

Avu blushed more and said...

Avu: we sgould start making breakfast.

Avu said changing the topic...she quickly came out from his grip and walked towards the fridge...

Sid smirked and stand there only leaning on the counter staring at his love...avu feel his burning gaze on her and shiver ran down thtough her spine...

Avu: sid...beat tge eggs plz.

Saying this avu gave him one bowl,whisk and two eggs...sid started beating the eggs and avu put the bread in the toaster...