Chapter Two

The ambient lighting of your bedroom let's you relax after a loud and stressful night.
Sitting in your silk pajamas while holding his business card. Sturdy, clean and presice. Simple and professional. Just like him.

You were reluctant to talk so he was the one who cut the conversation short and handed me his card. "well if you ever need, you can contact me here" and with that sentence he swiftly disappeared back into the hall.

What was he trying to accomplish? Did my father set him up for this so desperately suggesting that I needed to get help? He's desperate attempts to straighten me out or to whip the sin out of me hasn't proven to be effective in the past. Is this why he might be taking a softer more medical approach?

Or is it even worse then I thought? Some unknown saw me and thought I needed help on their own accord. Have I gotten that sickly it's become painfully obvious to faceless bystanders?

Thoughts racing a million mile and yet the only thing you could focus on was the gentle voice of... Who?

Staring back down at the business card in your hand you reread it closely.

____________________________________

Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Baltimore - 687 Bayshore Ave - Ste. 200 MD 21161
Tel: 443 - 555 - 0159
Fax: 443 - 555 - 0158
____________________________________

Hannibal lecter?
Funny name I guess but that was the only thing my messed up head would focus on. His voice, his eyes. There was something about him which held comfort and safety. Yet caution glimmered in his eyes.

I hadn't even had a five minute conversation with him and I'm already spiraling. There was something about him. It's just not something I want to admit right now.

Sliding the card into your bed side table draw you slip under the smooth covers of your bed and turn off the lamp.

The last conscious thought that slipped through your mind was a curious thought.

I wonder what Hannibal tastes of?

<3 shorter chapter but yeah :)  I promise I'll progress the story more next chapter.