Chapter 9: Queen Franziska Von Karma Arrives

(And season 2 is here! Wow! It has been a long time since I've wrote this story. I forgot how much fun it is too! Anyway, Franziska and Klavier season! Ok, I believe the manga for the games (not the show) is semicanon. If not, than that's a missed opportunity since a lot great stuff happens. Like, Phoenix getting a fortune that he wouldn't be a lawyer for a while and then Klavier and Kristoph teaching a kindergarten class together. Also, it is canon the prosecutors know each other. Before I forget, I will alternate with Between Time and Space. Enjoy!)

            Soon enough, the entire castle was thrown into a chaos and whirlwind of cleaning. The musketeers were confused about this. It was a few days after Seb saved everyone and stopped his father as well as awaken an Ice Blade, one of the legendary weapons known to their world. Of course, they wanted to find the other blades, but they couldn't do anything since they pretty much agreed to work for their kingdom. Right now, they were resting in the kitchen with Maid Maggey cooking some food. The kitchen was vast and held a lot of different, unique cooking utensils and appliances. The four knights were at the kitchen and either sitting at or standing at the brown wooden table. Apollo and Seb were sitting at the table while Klavier and Clay were standing by it.

"So, why are we here and not in our rooms?" Apollo asked as he sat at the kitchen.

"Trust me, when she's coming, you have to let King Edgeworth just control everything. Even King Wright hides away from him" Maid Maggey said with a sigh as she placed a bowl of chocolate before them, "His little sister is coming"

Apollo tilted his head to the side as Clay asked curiously, "So, is she single?"

His best friend then elbowed him as Clay clutched his side.

"Yes, but she kind of made a promise to not get married" Maid Maggey explained in a tired manner, "She never told us why though. However, she is also very serious and wants everything to be perfect. She really took after her late father"

"But I don't recall the former king demanding perfection" Clay said with a mumble.

"Ah, well, that is also a long story too" she said as she rubbed her eyes, "Look, please do not antagonize her or do anything without King Edgeworth's permission. It will help all of us in the end"

"Of course, Maid Maggey" Seb said with a weak smile and a nodding Apollo, "We won't do anything"

There was a laugh and a stampeding of footsteps as the two knights sighed in defeat.

"Klavier and Clay left, didn't they?" Apollo asked in a deadpanned tone as he didn't bother looking behind him.

Maid Maggey just wailed as she slammed her head on the table. Seb turned around with his jaw dropping at the site of their two friends gone. This was going to be a lone day.

"Queen Von Karma! We are approaching your little brother's castle!" the coach driver shouted as the queen closed her fan in a quick manner.

She looked outside her carriage to see the castle coming up. She then focused forward. She was not going to be swayed by anything anymore. She was going to face her little brother and demand an explanation from him. After all, one of his dear, new musketeers did just awaken a power which is tied to one of the legendary swords. Soon enough, her carriage came to a stop. The doors opened as she whispered a thank you and stepped out. Her carriage was black and had teal outlines. The horse was brown and covered in armor. The coach driver then helped with carrying her luggage to the castle.

"Ah! Queen Von Karma! It is nice to see you again!" Head Knight Gumshoes greeted with a salute as he stood right at the entrance.

"Ah, yes, it is nice to see you as well. Which is a surprise considering my little brother is supposed to greet me. Where is that fool?" she demanded as she pointed her fan at him, intimidating him.