Chapter 11 - Invasion

Hero La Kill Ch. 11: Invasion

Written by Aduubo, Buckichamp, and PikachuSpartan.

I OWN NOTHING. KILL LA KILL IS OWNED BY STUDIO TRIGGER AND KAZUKI NAKASHIMA. MHA IS OWNED BY TOHO ANIMATION AND KOHEI HORIKOSHI.

———————————————————

The Symbol of Peace was on his morning commute. He occasionally stopped to help any nearby citizens when they were in trouble. Though he was pressing for time, as he was going to be late for a special event: The Unforeseen Simulation Joint.

He leaped into the air to aid the next person in need, hoping to finish it up quickly and move along. All Might strained a bit as he soared, feeling his body attempting to catch up with him,

I've clearly gotten slower. My powers have been weakening even faster since I gave One For All to Young Midoriya.'

'I'm pushing my hero form too far past the limits. Time is running short. Even if Young Midoriya is a suitable vessel now, he's still a 15 year old boy. I have to make sure I guide him well.'

News suddenly broke out about a hostage situation occurring across town. All Might groaned tiredly before making another jump. He knew he should get to school, but he also knew that he wasn't going to turn away from those that may need his help.

...

-UA High-

Back in class, with Iida now appointed as the class rep, Aizawa turned his attention back to the students once everything had settled down.

"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you," Aizawa announced.

'Three pros? Is that because of the break in?' Izuku wondered.

"Sir! What kinda training is this?" Sero asked.

The students were then faced with a card that Aizawa held up to them all that read,

"Rescue," Which the teacher also spoke aloud.

"You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

"Rescue, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout," Kaminari commented.

The other students began to chat it up, excitement seething in their bones. Many couldn't wait to test out their abilities and see where their strengths and weaknesses lie.

"Guys, I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes...but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities."

Ryuko nodded, taking Aizawa's last sentence to heart. She still had work to do, but she felt confident that she was getting better with keeping up with the power that Senketsu exerted.

"This special training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready."

'Rescue training. I've been waiting for this. It'll bring me one step closer to being the kind of hero he is. I'll do my best,' Izuku's hand locked into a fist tightly.

Ryuko began to walk past him and chuckled, "Excited to show what you're made of?"

Izuku nodded earnestly, "You bet."

...

Moments later, the students were piling up outside of the bus, waiting for others that may need to catch up. Iida would soon initiate a seating formation so that the transition would run as smoothly as possible. However, it turned out that the bus had a very different layout than the usual two-person seating arrangement. Iida sulked as his efforts went to waste.