chapter 1

i was backstage at a 5sos concert. everything was great. the guys were finishing the last song and Luke kept glancing over at me his teeth sparkling under the bright stage lights. the guys finished the last song and micheal shouts into the mike "good night and drive safe" the crowd goes wild and the guys bow and come backstage. Luke hugs me he's sweaty and smells of dust from the stage and he grins. calum and ashton get into a arguement on where to go to eat and i fall over laughing. micheal sugests eating at the hotel and it is agreed. when we get to the hotel Luke flps on couch and turns the tv on. i giggle and sit on the edge since he;s laying on the couch. the guys order pancakes and other breakfast things and i laugh so hard i cough and fall back on Luke. my head on his chest and my legs over the edge on the floor. as he breaths slowly and evenly i here is soft breathing and can feel his chest rise and fall. calum snickers. Luke doesnt take notice at first but then realizes and places a hand on my shoulder and he smiles and i smile and we watch some detective show Luke found. the food comes and we eat not moving from the couch and micheal sees me getting tired. "tired" he asks me and i nod at micheal and slowly drift to sleep and Luke pulls me close. and calum shakes his head and takes me from him and puts me in a bed in the other room. i sleep for several hours and when i wake up i see a outline of Luke and then my tired eyes focus their blurryness and i smile. he smiles back.

later that day i help set up for another concert. we finish with tons of time and decode to hang out backstage.

me and calum get into the make-uo and screw around. i do eye shadow on him and he does blush on me. ashton laughs and takes away the make-up. we get bored and start chasing each other around the dressing room. we play hide and seek and manage to unorganize all the clothes and props such as their sunglasses and mics and other stuff like that and micheal luaghs and helps us clean up. Luke sits in a make-up chair playing on his phone. and ashton does the same and when we come back we see that the fans are starting to come and check the time and realize we have another half hour to get ready and then the make-up peaple show up and groan at calums look and quickly do their make-up and they head out on stage and the fans go absulutly crazy. they perform long way home, end up here, kiss me kiss me and 18. after that the fans scream for an encore and i grab a mic and the lights go out and come back on with me standing in the middle of the stage and everyone is stunned and the fans get even more excited. i whisper in the guys ears that we should do a duet just me and Luke singing just sayin'. and they agree and we blow everyone away. and the  at the signing after the concernt i am introduced and erica their best friend. and then at the hotel i pass out and eveything blurs together and then wake up Luke standing over me on the tour bus ashton driving and my head hurts as if i had been puched. i have a little trouble making out ashton behind the weel and micheal and calum on the couch across from but my blurry vision comes into focus quickly and i realize..............i've just been kidnapped by Luke Hemmings. i know i should be afraid but am not. i know i should be trying to escape but wasnt. i simply felt confused and a little nervous.

i take a nap and the words 'kidnapped by Luke Hemmings" swirls in my head.