Dad EraserMic

Day 4

Midnight gave birth a couple of months after Oboro's death and if she was being honest it was hard to even look at her child much less care for her, and that's why she was so grateful for her friends taking you in, now she can be in your life but not worry about accidentally neglecting or hurting you.

♡Time Skip♡

Mic handed you your lunch bag and kissed your forehead "Me and pops will be at school later after the meeting, now go aunt Nemuri is waiting outside to drive you." "Alright, bye!" 

♡♡♡

You pulled the last piece of your hero suit on before heading to the door with Momo "Dad wouldn't say more than this is gonna be one of the hardest tests this year." "Well im sure we'll do great!" You gave her a smile as you made it to the waiting room.

♡♡♡

You and Momo were walking through the training grounds looking for the 'villains' when she stopped "What?" "I thought I heard footsteps-" "Die shitty extras!" You both turned to see Bakugou jumping at you gauntlet pointing at your face. You shot to the floor as Momo jumped to her left.

You stood after a few seconds "Missed me-" A huge chunk of the training building behind you fell, smashing you.

♡♡♡

You woke to the feeling of being cradled. You tried to sit up only to be pulled back down by Mic "Don't sit up, you'll hurt yourself. Im gonna go get your dad so stay down and stay awake." 

♡♡♡

Once home and comfy on the couch your dad's left to their study "She almost died, just like him-" "I know Hizashi." "What if it happens again?" "We won't let it." He looked at his husband in confusion as he grabbed the old box of babying proofing stuff before it finally clicked "I knew there was a reason I fell for you. Here let me give you a hand." 

♡♡♡

(364 Words)