Chapter 25

( For all those confused . This story goes through months and days and possibly some years but it's all fast forwarded quickly . But if you like B.A.P then enjoy and pass along . Thanks ! )

( Music is Bang & Zelo's Never Give Up ... )

"All you had to do was stay " the song rings through my radio and I'm singing along hoping my parents aren't hearing me singing along . I stare out the window at Zelo the boy next door . He's part of a boy-band but he still makes my heartbeat fast even if he doesn't know it . I accidentally bump into him at school but it isn't always an accident . Zelo only knows me from one class and calls me Sully because of my name Sue Lee . He smiles and muses my hair as he laughs when I trip over my words . I laugh with him and fix my hair so it doesn't look like a complete mess . Then I secretly go on liking him without him knowing it . But that's due to every girl in school loving him . He came a year & month after my brother died from cancer and I was trying to not see my brother everywhere I went but it doesn't really work . He enters and disappears from my mind . But what I can't discern is if Zelo is a player or not because if he is then I gotta watch out and if he isn't I can step out of my walls and open my heart . But I'm most comfortable inside my walls .

* At School *

"Please don't look like an idiot , Please don't look like an Idiot Sue Lee " I whisper to myself as I walk the halls and look for my friend Mia . She waves brightly and I hustle over . "Have you seen him yet ? " Mia asks . "No, and I'm hoping to not look like an idiot " I say . Suddenly some girls scream as Zelo hobbles inside accompanied by some crutches and his left leg in a cast . The school was abuzz with news that he was doing a crazy cool dance move when he broke it . But of course Mia had (sarcastic) to go closer . I told her I'd see her later because I didn't wanna make a fool of myself and put in my earbuds and began walking away from the huge crowd . I walked towards Mrs. Proctor's class. She this old lady whose really strict . "Good Morning Mrs. Proctor " I say as she glares at a piece of chalkboard and continues to write today's assignment on it . "Good Morning to you , Sulk " She says in nails on chalkboard voice . I sit down in my spot and begin taking notes . Five minutes later I heard girls screaming again and in hobbles Zelo on his crutches. I roll my eyes and proceed to take notes . "Hi Sully, how's it hanging " He asks in really laid back smooth voice . "Hi , there's not anything hanging around here . Also if you think your baby doll looks are going to get you far then your wrong . They aren't fooling me and in a few years, people from our school will realize that and you won't be popular anymore so please save me your sob story and leave me alone because I don't care for you or whatever you are " I say looking back down at my notes .

* After class *

I notice Mrs. Proctor talking to Zelo (or Choi) and looking at me . I really wanna leave but my legs won't move . "Sulk, would you come here please " Mrs. Proctor asks . I sulking head over toward them . "Sue Lee, this Choi (or Zelo as you must know ) and he needs a tutor since his leg is in a cast and he's having surgery at the end of the week and since you need some fun in your life . I'm assigning you to Choi " Mrs. Proctor says to me . I groan and forcibly nod . Choi seems pleased and I give him a disgusted look . I collect my books and head out of class and towards my locker . I twist open my locker after putting in the combo and put my stuff away then I kiss a little photo of my dad . Due to my dad working out the deals with American record companies , he gone every other day with either a business trip or meeting or conference . My mother is busy working her employees to dead and rules her company with an iron fist and I'm left to take care of myself . Underneath my dad's photo is a list of my perfect guy characteristics . I close my locker to find Zelo standing next to it . "I wanna apologize . I'm sorry for you hurting my feelings . But it would have been better if you would have done it . "He says before crutching away . "How dare he ? My life is already twice as hard as him and He has the nerve to tell me , that I hurt his precious little feelings . I wanna crush him and his feelings and make him pay " I mutter as I continue on my school day . Finally the last class of the day comes . I run into Zelo whose waiting outside . "Your my tutor ? Well this should be fun " He asks . "Yes, I am and I'm not thrilled . But let's get this over with " I say . He leads to a car nearby and I help him get in and then get in myself . "Hey Zelo , whose this ? your new girlfriend ? " a guy asks in the front seat . "No she's just helping me with homework and getting me caught up , Himchan " Zelo responds . "Why would I ever be with him . He's just ... You know what i'm helping you and then you can just leave me alone " I say staring out the window . "Ah, well then what is your life like outside of school ? " Bang asks. "Uh... I'd rather not talk about it ... " I say my face taking on a stern look as I try not to cry . "Actually why don't I email you the notes from the last couple of days . You can then copy them down and I'll come over and help you study them for the makeup tests . Would you mind just dropping off a block from my house . I'll walk . Thanks ! " I say grabbing my bag and directing Young Jae to a block from my house . "See you around Zelo " I say as i get out hoisted my bag and put my earbuds in and blare "Monster by Eminem " then I begin to walk . I notice they are still parked there and are whispering in definately .

* Inside the van *

"What was that all about ? " DaeHyun says as we sit taking in what just happened . "She used to be nice to me and now she's hating me and i don't know what I did " Zelo says beginning to cry . "Maybe she has stuff going on that she can't deal with . It's stuff that she just feels like no one would understand " Bang says offering a reasonable anwser . "Isn't her dad like Park Min Jung and mom Han-eun Jung and isn't her dad partners with JYP, SM, Big Hit, YG , TS and other companies . All companies that K-pop singers such as ourselves are in ? " Jong Up asks . "OHHHHHHHHHHHH " We all gasp . "Quick follow her home . I wanna see where she lives " Zelo asks . Sue Lee is so enwrapped in her music she doesn't hear us moving slowly along beside her but she is dancing pretty sickly . I didn't know she could dance so well . She does a couple break dance moves and removes one earbud and noticed us . That's when she really wowed us . She did a couple gymnastic moves and sprinted . We knew where she lived already because Young Jae had looked up on his phone and had inputed her address into our GPS . We pulled up to her house where she was just opening the door and looking at us and terrified shutting the door . "Wow" We all say as we watch her house . It's huge, not to mention it's a mansion . Suddenly the door opens and out steps Sue Lee and she marches up to our car furious . "How dare you follow me home . Great, go tell all your friends . You know what I had respect for you and now it's gone. I hate you all " She says before opening the car door and grabbing both Young Jae & DaeHyun and pulling them towards her house . She slaps and punches and KO's them both then she shoots me a devil look . "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY " She hisses .