Preview.

When one's soul is broken, they long for happiness. They long for love. They long for acceptance. They long to be told they matter. They long to be told that if they died tomorrow, they'd be missed.

When one's soul is broken beyond repair, they look at life with a different perspective. Their emotions are stored away until they meet the one they hope can heal them. They don't open up. They hide secrets, important secrets that could change the direction of their life. They don't trust easily, afraid of being abandoned once more. They don't like physical contact, afraid of being hit. They don't make eye contact unless spoken to, just like they were taught. They keep quiet unless they are told they can speak. They are eager to please, to feel praise. They hate intimacy, associating it with punishment or something similar.

When one's soul is broken, they develop an anger so strong that their eyes change when they're angry, when they're sad. They want to run. They want to hurt people that hurt them. They become detached. The brightness that once shined  through their eyes doesn't return. They feel like a burden, like nobody wants them. Their home becomes the street. Their actions become dangerous and erratic to try and escape the reality they live.

When one's soul is broken, they feel like they don't deserve happiness, even if it's right in front of them.

When one's soul is broken, the darkness overpowers the light that constantly sits at the end of the tunnel, waiting to be freed.

Introducing "DARKNESS AND LIGHT"

This is just a preview, but it is already making me happy. Should I keep it? I really wanna...

PRE-SEQUEL to "TIME" If you know, you know...😭

WARNING: this story will contain abuse, drug use/addiction, etc. please, please read at your own risk!

On another note,

For those wondering, this will be happiness!! (U know who you are. 😝)

Until next time...

💜