Ch4

Freddy POV
I woke up with my head hurting like hell I groaned and got up "ugh what happened last night ?" , Suddenly a flash of memory went through my mind and remembered what bonnie said , I felt tears forming in my eyes again "great more crying to make my headache even worse" I thought to my self. I looked at the wall clock , it was 6:10 AM . I went to the bathroom to wash my face before Id go to the stage , I had some time before the manger came , he usually comes in at 6:45 to open up the restaurant for the employees . speaking of that shitty manger . man was he greedy as fuck , he wouldn't even waste a single buck to repair us , maybe that's why foxy is so torn up . my eyes shot open at the thought of him . his smile when he did use to smile around me , his golden eyes , his messy red hair , everything about him just tells he's a pirate , from his height to his muscles to.....GAH !!!, "UGH !! Why do I keep thinking about him !??" I put my hands over my face in frustration ."forget it Freddy it's over there is no hope left for you and him he hates you he hates that your gay ,besides even if he wasn't homophobic why would someone like HIM be interested is someone like YOU " I look at myself in the mirror and splash water on my face , "i need to get over him" .

I walk to the stage to see bonnie tuning his guitar and chica sitting on the edge of the stage kicking her legs back and forth , her cupcake besides her, she is probably bored and needs something to do . Chica notices me coming "morning Fred , why so early ?" She says giggling abit , she always giggles when she is being sarcastic , bonnie looked up at me " hey Freddy sorry about last night " he says , " it's okay bonnie I accepted the fact that foxy hates me I am okay with it " , I look at the ground . "aww come on Freddy ! Even IF foxy NEVER loves you you still have the two of us right ?" chica said , I couldn't figure out if she was joking or being serious , if she was joking the this is one of the curliest jokes she ever said to me , bonnie shot her a death glare his way of tell people you fucked up , " UHH I MEAN EVEN IF YOU AND FOXY NEVER END UP TOGETHER ME AND BONNIE WILL ALWAYS LIKE YOU ! YEAH THATS WHAT I MENT !!!" She said nervously , bonnie shot her another death glare " UHHH I-I MEAN !!--" she sighed " I'll just keep my mouth shut " she said in defeat , "sorry about that" said bonnie , "guys it's okay I am fine really " I got up on stage and stood in my usual spot , chica picked up her cupcake and stood next to me . " Alright I guess " said bonnie .
Here comes another day of being lifeless pieces of metal.

~le time skip to when the restaurant closes ~

bonnie POV
Even tho the restaurant was closed we stayed in our spots , that ls because since its Friday its time for mike to come to work . I moved from my spot and walked to party room fast , it was fun hearing mike's screams and him being all worried and scared made it more for us , I stayed there for awhile and then moved I could hear noise coming from the kitchen so chica must be there, either making pizza or playing with pots and pans , I went inside and saw her putting some pizza sauce on the pizza dough , she noticed me and waved slightly . knowing her she would have screamed hello at me but since the audio wasn't disabled in the kitchen we had to be quiet , " hey you're making pizza I thought you were playing with pots and pans !" I whispered to her , she blushed a bit and looked at me,"bonnie you know I don't do that any more ! " She whispered loudly , she was pissed I could tell ,"sorry chica I was just kidding " i whispered ,"well okay then just don't say that again ! " She whispered back ,
I waved her goodbye as I started moving I noticed Freddy wasn't moving at all , probably still sad from last night , poor guy I wish I didn't tell him about that homophobic piece of shit , I walk forward to pirate cove hearing foxy singing his dumb song , I growled , I always hated that stupid song. " Me know yer there bonnibelle" he said " great just what i needed.

AUTHORS NOTE :
DUN DUN DUN DUB CLIFFHANFER
Hello guys! Sorry I haven't been updating but I am back now and gonna start updating more often (030) sorry for nit updating again and YES THIS WILL BE IN EVERY CHAPTER deal with *puts on shades* and I read your comments ! I never thought that there are people who actually LIKE this story I mean it sucks dick ( pun intended )
And people actually want me to UPDATE ?! OMG this is a dream come true ! I mean I get nervous ( anxiety don't ask ) when I get a notification that someone commented and I get so happy after I read it ! So thank you guys ! And thanks for over all the views ! Lune OUT