Chapter 6

"Fuck me like a whore"....

I knew that voice. I reached for the light switch and flicked it on immediately confirming my suspicion. Stacey stood in from of me in nothing but a see-through white tee shirt. I looked her up and down, slowly, admiring her slim figure. She definitely had NOTHING under that shirt. I could see the outline of her breasts, her belly button ring showed through the thin fabric and, as she slid onto the bed i could see the outline of her most amazing feature, her ass. She laid on the bedwith her elbow propped on the bed, holding her head up.

"Stacey, you're drunk" I said. As horny as she got me looking that hot, I would never take advantage of a girl. Drunken decisions are horrible sober regrets. It's not right and it's not acceptable in my book. Believe it or not, I am quite chivalrous which is why my nickname is Romeo. I'm just not ready to settle down.

She scoffed "Actually Dee, I know how you feel about drunk sex. I stood away from all kinds of drinks tonight. Smell my breath. Sober as ever. I've given thought to what you said earlier and after I spoke to Amanda, I decided I'd take a chance with you. Amanda says sex with you is...well Incredible."

"Stacey, Amanda is two doors down. Waiting for me to satisfy her. That's your best friend, so what do you want to do?"

"I've thought of that..." she spoke walking towards me holding something behind her back. She wrapped her arm around my neck and whispered seductively "What she doesn't know, won't hurt her Romeo" She kissed my neck then pulled out the strap on she held behind her back.

Before I could speak, her lips crashed into mine. Her lips were soft and I could taste her cherry lip gloss. She broke the kiss long enough to slip out of the tee and onto the bed. She smiled seductively as I looked her up and down, amazed at how fit and sexy she was. Why didn't I notice her body before like I did now? I pulled everything off except my bra and my wife beater then I strapped up. It looked weird to me, to have breasts and a dick, but I didn't care. I found a snap-back hat on the side table. I wrapped my hair up and put the hat on so my hair wouldn't get in my way.

I laid over her, pulling her legs up to my shoulders, and massaging her clit to get her wet enough to slide in. I could feel her legs shaking, her breaths becoming rapid, and she was moaning louder and louder. I rammed my dick into her as she started to cum. Someone walked into the room, just as she yelled in ecstacy.

"OHMYGOSH! I'M SO SORRY STACEY!" As the person rushed out, the voice registered in my head. Amanda. She must have been looking for me. I stopped my strokes and Stacey and I just stared at eachother with wide eyes. For a moment we were too stunned to speak or move. As soon as we realized that Amanda didn't recognize me, we continued, without missing a beat.

"That was incredible Dee. I can NOT believe we didn't do this sooner"

I chuckled "Yeah, that's what I've been told." I got up and got dressed as quickly as possible, tossing the strap on on the bed, next to Stacey.

"Going back to Amanda?" she asked. Though she tried to say it non chalantly, I could sense sadness in her voice.

"Yep. I'll see you tomorrow though right? We're going to meet at my place at 1pm before going to the pool"

"Duhhh! It was MY idea! Of course I'll be there!" She laughed and tossed a pillow at me as I took off the hat and fixed my hair. I kissed her on the cheek and left.

I went to the room Amanda and I were in. She was on the bed watching tv naked. The fact that she was still naked meant she was still in the mood.

"Finally! You were gone almost an hour! Where did you go baby!" she whined.

"I took some girl to the bathroom, then Josh needed help confiscating car keys and calling cabs for a few people to get home safely."

"Well, while you were downstairs helping Josh, I found out some juicy info! And you'll never guess who it's about!!!" She was excited. She only got this excited over really 'juicy gossip. The 'oh-my-gosh-I'm-gonna-die' type of gossip.

"What did you find out ma?" I stared at her pretending to be extra interested. If I played along long enough, I'll get laid.

"Well, I went to look for you in around the bathroom, but I didn't find you, so i was checking rooms 'cause I thought maybe you got lost and I walked into one room and I saw Stacey! She is fucking some guy from the party! Do you think she found herself a boyfriend?! I am soooooo going to question her tomorrow at the beach until she tells me who it was!" She squealed every last detail. My heart rose to my throat but I played it cool and smiled.

"Maybe that's not a great idea. If he IS new, we don't want to scare him away. Let them have secrets. Stacey has had plenty of boyfriends. You know she waits a few days before spilling the beans." I said. Hoping that she would find a guy in a few days to throw Amanda off our trail.

"Yeah she's had plenty of boyfriends but it's different this time! You don't understand!" She protested

"Yeah? How?" I raised my eyebrow skeptically awaiting her answer.

"'Cause! Until tonight, she was a VIRGIN!" She squealed again as my heart dropped. A virgin? I took her V card? Oh I was in a load of shit. There is no way she could get out of Amanda's interrogation. Fuck. I took her V card as a guy, with the strap on, and as a lesbian... Double V card, double trouble. When did Stacey breake up with Mike? Before the party? Maybe that's why he wasn't here. I'm going to have to straighten this out with her tomorrow. I just hope she can pin this on someone else. On the bright side, Amanda is gullible. She would believe anything, so I could actually get away with this. We'll just have to wait and see.

After we spoke about Stacey and her "new boyfriend", she got dressed and we headed downstairs, deciding last minute not to have sex. As we walked down the stairs, Stacey made eye contact with me. She winked and smiled then hugged Amanda and started a conversation as if nothing happened. At that point I knew everything was going to be alright. Then Jenny stumbled to me, drunk as fuck and declared her love for me. Then she kissed me....in front of everyone.