Taste

Sam and Dean walked into the small cafe and sat at the bright red booth. Sam sat his gray laptop on the marble table. The cafe smelled of fresh bacon and hot, brewing coffee and had an old school diner vibe to it. A spunky blonde waitress came over to Sam and Dean and whipped out her pink bedazzled notebook, giving Dean an innocent smile. She stared at Dean the whole time she took their order. Sam simply disregarded her and focused on his work in front of him. The brothers discussed the case and came to the conclusion it was a vengeful spirit. They drank their coffee, ate their breakfast, and left. As Sam was opening the door he noticed an all too familiar face staring at him with a sly smirk painted across his face. Sam stopped at the door and darted his eyes across the diner.

“What?”

“Nothing I thought I saw something.” Sam furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head as he walked towards the Impala. Dean turned off his 3rd CD of Led Zeppelin and walked into Bottom Lake Hotel with Sam. The hotel reeked of old socks, had peeling wallpaper, and had unknown substances stain into the carpet. Though, it wasn't the worst the boys had seen.

“Can I help you?” The old woman coughed and took another smoke of her cigarette. Her curly gray hair looked like a wig resting upon her head.

“We'd like to get a room-”

“One King?” Dean gave an unsettling look to Sam.

“No, No Ma'am we're brothers.” Sam laughed nervously. The woman gave a grunt and shoved a key into Dean's hand and walked outside, coughing the whole way.

“Dude, every time.” Dean forced the key into the lock and turned the door knob.

“Yeah I know.” Sam mumbled in agreement. Dean froze and Sam followed as they stared at the mischievous angel that stood in front of them. He lifted his hand and snapped his fingers, closing the door behind Sam. He stared at Sam for a while until Dean broke the silence.

“Gabriel, what the hell are you doing here.” Gabriel threw his arms in the air.

“What? An angel can't visit his monkeys every once in a while?”

“Where not your monkeys, douche.” Dean glared. Sam waited nervously behind Dean, his palms sweating, legs shaking. He walked over to the bed closest to the door and sat down, resting his elbows on his knees.

“No really, why are you hear.” Gabriel gave a smirk that made Sam want to melt.

“I'm here to help.” Dean scoffed. “No, really. You guys need help tracking down Lucifer, and I'm the only one that can help you.” Dean rolled his eyes.

“Do you know where he is?” Sam looked up at him.

"Well no, but I can help you find him." Gabriel stared at Sam and he began to blush. Gabriel cocked his head and felt butterflies in his stomache. He snapped his fingers and the room changed around Sam and him. Sam stood up quickly looking around at the new bedroom.

"Where are we?"

"Somewhere private" Gabriel replied walking closer to Sam.

"For wh-" Sam was interrupted by Gabriels lips smashing into his. Sam felt his cheeks go red and butterflies floated in his stomache as they seperated. His face was painted with shock. Gabriel gave a cheeky smile and licked his lips.

"You taste good." Sam chuckled.

"You should taste more of me next time."