Coffe and Tattoos (not mine)

Sam had a caffeine addiction. It wasn't even deniable at this point. He struggled every single morning until he was pumped full of his favorite latte. Unfortunately, it ment rolling out of bed at the ungodly hours of the morning and actually look decent. He scowled at the sun and ran a long slender hand over his eyes.

Sam yawned and stretched his long limbs and climbed out of his bed in the loft. He stumbled down the stairs and threw on his yellow button down and green jeans. He looked into the mirror as he got dressed. His hair was a complete disarray. Brown locks stuck up every which way with peaking pieces of color from within them. He ran a hand through the mess and wrapped it into a bun on the top of his head. He righted his gauged ears and looked at his appearance. Good enough, he thought.

He brushed his teeth and began his morning routine. He would put in the little piercing in his brow and brush his teeth. He would put is wallet in his back pocket, look disdainfully at his latest painting, and lock the door on his way out. Sam needed coffee. He walked to his favorite shop down the street, only to realize it was not open on a Sunday. He sulked his way to the next coffee shop. He knew it could only be a block away, it was Portland for God's sake.

"Slice of Heaven Cafe", he laughed at the name. He walked into the little shop with the ding of the bell above him. The place was relatively empty, with the exception of a few dead-eyed customers staring at computer screens. Sam felt the gazes fall on him.

He was used to the attention. It wasn't every day you saw a super tall guy, covered in tattoos, piercing, and a bun of multicolored hair. He was to the pont where he no longer cared. He was an artist, and his body was no exception to the lifestyle.

Sam had almost forgotten about his caffeine need until a deep voice sounded in front of him.

"What can I get ya?"

Holy shit, Sam thought. This guy was... well gorgeous. His hair was golden brown like the pastries that sat in the glass case before him. His eyes were intense and crinkled in the corners. His lips were curved into a sideways smile that made Sam melt. It wasn't until the statuesque man cleared his throat that Sam remembered he was staring.

"Oh uh sorry... I need coffee,"

"Well luck for you, this is a coffee shop," the man chuckled.

Sam blushed and pushed the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows.

"Latte, please"

"You didn't strike me as a latte kind of guy," he smiled, "but I like to be wrong,"

"What kind of guy do I look like?"

"Well, with the crazy hair and epic artwork, I'd say more like a macchiato,"

"Oh?" Sam blushed again. He was horrible at flirting.

"Dark, complex, but surprisingly sweet,"

"Then I'll take a Caramel macchiato," he grinned

He watched the golden haired man make his drink with deft hands and a graceful nature. He was well practiced at his art. He swayed his hips and hummed an unknown song to himself as he handed a tall cup to Sam.

"Thanks,"

"Hope you enjoy it," The man said with a wink.

Sam walked out of the door with the sound of a bell until he took a sip of his drink.

Holy hell, he thought. It was the best damn coffee he had ever drank. Sam walked home with a spring in his step, thinking about the golden haired man. It wasn't until he arrived home did he see the name on the cup.