Part eighteen:

Third POV:
After a while...
"Ryuji, are you okay," Rin asked.
"I'm fine my body hurts though," Ryuji said while feeling pain throughout his body.
The nurse smiled.
"I have some ibuprofen if you would like some, but if you ask me you're a trooper."
"Give me the medicine please," Ryuji shouted while being in pain.
She pushed her glasses up and laughed.
"Ok, here it's in this needle," she said with a smirk while holding a needle.
"Hey ibuprofen is a pill not a needle," Ryuji shouted.
Rin stood in front of Ryuji.
"Can you please stop joking, Ryuji's in pain, please help him," Rin asked while looking sad.
She clicked her teeth.
"Hah, you guys are no fun, here," she said with a frown and handing him medicine.
Ryuji sat up and Rin saw all the bandages and gauze.
"Well, you guys can stay here, it's kinda time for me to go. Good luck," the nurse said before disappearing.
"That nurse is crazy," Rin said.
"Yeah, but, can I have that medicine?"
"Oh here," Rin said while giving it to him.
Ryuji swallowed the pill.
"Hopefully it kicks in soon," Ryuji said while scratching his head.
"At least the bleeding stopped."
"Yeah, but that nurse is a sadist."
Ryuji laid back down.
"Hey Rin bend over a bit."
"What is it?"
Rin leaned over and Ryuji pulled him down. He kissed him and Rin's face turned bright red.
"Thank you for caring about me Rin," Ryuji said with a smile.
Rin back away and he was bright red. His tail was going back and forth.
"You're a idiot," Rin shouted before running out of the infirmary.
"He's mad, but worth it. He's so cute," Ryuji thought as he chuckled.
Rin had ran into the classroom. His face was still bright red.
"Ryuji is a idiot, Ryuji is a idiot, Ryuji is a idiot," Rin mumbled as he hit the wall in embarrassment.
(Side note: if you've ever seen ,Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu, just remember what happened after they left the bus. When Takato starts hitting Junta after being sexually harassed. Replace Junta with the wall.)

"But, he saved me," Rin thought as he stopped.
"He just caught me off guard damn it," Rin shouted.
The next day...
Rin returned to the infirmary to see Ryuji practicing chants. He saw that Ryuji's hair was down and someone had brought him pajamas. He immediately snatched the book and hit him in the head.
"Hey, you're supposed to be resting," Rin shouted.
"Hey you're not supposed to hit an injured person," Ryuji shouted.
Rin had a bag. Ryuji became curious.
"What do you have there?"
"A bento," Rin said.
"Really? It couldn't be for me right?"
Rin looked away in silence and his ears turned red.
"No way it is," Ryuji shouted.
"Shut up and eat it already damn it," Rin shouted while blushing and throwing the bento at him.
Rin covered his face turned away. Ryuji smirked and pulled Rin into his lap.

"What do you think you're doing," Rin asked while still covering his face

Ryuji opened the bento while still hugging Rin. Ryuji took a bite of the meat. He smiled.
"Rin your food is great," Ryuji said with a smile.
"Could you let go now?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because you'll run away again."
"Ehhh," Rin thought.