part twenty eight:

Third POV:
"Okay everyone, we're bringing the first dishes, put your arms behind your, first 3 couples to finish move to the next round. Also the feeder is blind folded"
Ryuji put his arm behind his back. The first dish was a huge plate of Yakisoba.
"Yakisoba," They thought.
Rin put his blindfold on, Ryuji felt turned on by it.
"Okay, 3...2...1...go."
Rin was holding the chopsticks. He picked up the food.
"Hey, follow the sound of my voice, okay," Ryuji said.
Rin followed it the best he could and Ryuji leaned forward. He ate the bite of Yakisoba.
"So good," Ryuji said.
Rin kept feeding him until there was nothing left.
"First team finished."
Rin lift his blindfold and felt the cat ears.
"What is this?"
Rin pulled the cat ears off and blushed.
"How long, you put those on me didn't Ryuji," Rin shouted as his face was completely red.
"That's so cute," the announcer lady thought
"You looked cute in it, what's wrong?"
"That's really embarrassing," Rin said while looking away.
Ryuji patted Rin's head. The girlfriends of the other men began fangirling.
"Oh my god its so cute," they thought.
"Ryuji, I feel like we're being stared at," Rin whispered.
"It's probably the woman. They seem interested in our interactions," Ryuji whispered.
"It's kind of scary," they thought.
"Okay the second round is about to begin, now bring out the last dish."
A large cake was placed in front of them.
"Okay, this time you will have ten minutes to the cake, you guys can both eat but you have to feed each other," She said.
"Huh," Rin thought as he started blushing.
"Now is everyone ready, 3...2...1 let's begin," she said.
They each picked up their forks. Ryuji grabbed a strawberry and held it towards Rin. Rin's face turned red.
"Say ahhh," Ryuji said with a smirk.
Rin closed his eyes and opened his mouth. Ryuji fed him and Rin's face was entirely red up to his ears.
"So embarrassing," Rin thought.
Ryuji smiled.
"You have icing on your cheek," Ryuji said.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"Where?"
"Here," Ryuji said as he grabbed his chin and licked his cheek.
Suddenly screams of joys were heard.
"What the hell are you thinking? Doing that type of thing in public, you pervert," Rin shouted while his face was extremely red.
"What are you talking about, I mean I've already done worse," he said with a smirk.
Rin's face turned so red that steam came off his face.
After a while...
The couple's event was over and Rin was still mad at Ryuji. Ryuji hugged him from behind.
"What's wrong," Ryuji asked.
"You are able to do so many embarrassing things so easily. How can you, every time I try to do anything my heart starts racing and I can't think," Rin said.
"Hah, you're just so cute," Ryuji thought.
"Rin that's great, think about me more and more until I'm all you can think about. Rin, I love you," Ryuji said with a smile.
Rin blushed and smiled too.
"I love you too, Ryuji."
"Hey do you think we should interrupt them," Konekomaru whispered while hiding in the bushes.
"That would be mean, you guys just them alone," Shiemi whispered.
"But, I feel so tempted to go out there," Shima whispered with a smirk.
"Me too, especially because of how happy they look," Izumo whispered.
"Come on you guys, don't," Konekomaru said quietly.
"Rin-chan, Bon, did you enjoy your date," Shima said as he came out of hiding.