Chapter 25

"Fuck!" I yelled loudly, not knowing what to do; all the scenarios from the future began to play in front of me, and I had no idea which one to watch first.

The first scene shows me moving on from something, followed by me shouting; another shows the members being horrified, and the ne–

Something drew my attention to the Red scene. "Does it sound like hell?"

"Y/n! Get up!"

I closed my eyes, not paying attention to the noise. Fake people? Not until I see three individuals headed towards a restaurant. I then recall that Demons can clone individuals, therefore "they were all fake?"

I gasped and awoke. "J-jungkook isn't real," I thought as I gazed about at all the members around me.

"We almost lost you there, we have horrible news—" they all nodded.

"But first, I need to talk to Taehyung," I replied, frowning at my brother. "Hurry, We don't have much time," Yoongi said, gathering all the members save Taehyung, "You have 10 minutes maximum, we don't have time left."

When they went, I looked at Taehyung and said, "Tell me what happened to mom," and I felt him quiver as he began to back off, "N-nothing, I swear—"

"I talked to mom, and i saw everything that happened, if you dont tell the truth i will not help you find jungkook"

Taehyung started crying.

Flashback

"M-mom?" the teen son approaches his mother, who is scrubbing the dishes and whimpering, "Are you okay?" when his father steps in and slaps his mother across the face.

It's been years, and their family has been fractured since he was born.

"Please-" his mother begged, grabbing anything around her.

The teen boy's eyes widened as he realized his mother had thrown the newborn girl.  Taehyung was about to take the infant when his father struck him across the face. The boy coughed, surprised by the impact of his father's hand, and noticed that his father backed away, reaching the kitchen, the sound of a knife being pulled out the knife set, taehyung widened his eyes as he slashes taehyung's arm, causing taehyung to moaned in pain.

The father returned, seized his wife, and pounded her in the stomach, as his mother begged for her life.

He didn't know what was wrong with him until he grabbed a knife off the counter and...

"No!"

The child continued to attack his father, blood streaming everywhere as he wailed, harder and harder as he stabbed him.

*Tick*

*Tick*

For several minutes, the child stared at him, tears streaming down his cheeks, "M-mom, Please help me!" But the mother looked at her child with a shocked expression on her face. The child began to slowly walk towards his mother for warmth, but the mother was afraid, "Please dont call the cops' mommy please! Im scared!" But the mother already slowly walks to the counter, grabbed her phone, and dialed 911.

*Tick*

*Tick*

The teen's eyes widened, his mother now lifeless on the ground. He grasped his hair, frustrated, unsure what to do when he heard his baby sister sobbing. He wanted to leave the baby but didn't want to be cruel, so he walked towards his sister and carried her, "I'm very sorry Y/n."

He can feel his back pain, his head ache, he can sense something coming, he has to get you out of here, every day he wanders around the neighborhood only to see who can take care of the young girl, not until he spotted an elderly lady, and that's his signal to give it to her.

He left you on the doorsteps, rang the doorbell, and then departed.

He fled and ran, out of the neighborhood, out into town, looking for a shed to stay in, but he shouted.

His back arched and his eyes turned crimson. To him, everything was crimson. He clutched the ground for support, feeling weak at the time...

 He clutched the ground for support, feeling weak at the time