Chapter Fourteen

Three Years Later.

Sophia's point of view.

''All though your diplomas are equally specific, remember, you are all going out into the world as individuals. I now proudly present this year's Woodrow Wilson School of public international affairs graduating class!''

Ellie and I grin at each other as we both get up and throw our graduation caps in the air with our other classmates while cheering.

Ellie and I hug our friends as we all congratulate each other on graduating before jumping up and down while chanting. Joe who was standing next to Ellie and I looks away smirking in amusement.

Once we had all calmed down, he grabs our arms gently and starts leading us away. As Ellie and I were walking away we both say goodbye to the other girls before turning around and looking where we were going. ''I'm proud of you two,'' Joe tells us as we steer clear of everyone else.

Ellie and I smile at Joe while I link my arm through his while my other arm was linked through Ellie's. ''Thank you, Joe,'' I smile at him.

As soon as we got out of the crowd Ellie and I grinned happily as we see Mom, Mia, and Patrick walking towards us. ''My beautiful girls,'' Mom smiles at us through her tears as she brings her in our arms.

Soon after the Genovian Independence Day Ball, Mom had adopted Ellie as her own daughter. It took awhile as we had to go through with getting her biological mother to sign custody over to Mom. Joe excuses himself so that he could go and get the Limo.

''I am so proud of you two,'' Mom tells us as Ellie, and I were still in her arms. Ellie and I share a smile over her shoulder before pulling back. ''Thanks,'' Ellie smiles at her.

''Come here you two,'' Patrick smiles at us as he brings me into a hug first before pulling away and doing the same to Ellie.

Another development over the last three years was that Mom and Patrick had gotten married. Legally making him our step farther.

Not only did they get married but nine months ago Mom had surprised Ellie, Mia, and I with the news that she was pregnant.

I smile at my little sister who was smirking in amusement and bring her into my arms. ''Don't go finding this amusing Mia. You are going to be treated the exact same way when you graduate,'' I tell her.

She groans pulling away while I just smile at her. ''What else am I supposed to do when my sisters are getting embarrassed by our loveable hormonal mother,'' Mia tells me pulling Ellie into a hug.

''Okay come on picture time,'' Mom claps her hands. ''Sophie, Ellie come over here,'' Mom tells us taking our hands and pulling us to the bushes.

Ellie wraps an arm around my waist as I wrap an arm around her shoulder as we smile for the camera. ''Okay Mia get between the two of them,'' Mom orders the youngest out of all of us. Mia smiles widely before rushing over and standing between Ellie and I with her arms around our shoulders.

It goes like this for a while. Mia gets a photo taken with just each of us before Mom got a photo with both of us and then got one with just me and just Ellie.

The same went for Patrick before we got a family photo taken. Poor Joe when he had gotten back Mom had forced him to take a photo with both Ellie and I and that was all he allowed. Mom was happy enough with all the photos she had got.

Time skip.

I was sitting next to Ellie on the plane with the Journal that Grandma had given me for my eighteenth birthday open on my lap.