FIST ENCOUNTER

New day,I hate Monday but I have to go to school so I get up and go to the bathroom, I brush my teeth,take a shower then here comes the 1st worst part of being a new kid first impression so I go through my closet and get some black jeans and a white shirt some white sneakers and leather jacket together with my backpack I look forward to my dress mirror and sure I love what my seeing .
I walk out of my room to take my breakfast,as I come down the stairs my my shouts "my 16 year old pie is looking handsome and ready for school"seems dad is not home ." Already at work" are the first words I say and she nods with a smile on her face.
Ok breakfast is ready call your sister ."Laira" I shout and my call hits my shoulder ,I said call not shout ,soorrrry is the only word I say as Laira walks down in her cute uniform being all drama queen "did you just shout my name "she says put her tiny arms on her waist and giving me a creepy look,"mom Laira is threatening me again"I say giving her a you didn't see that coming look "momma Max is trying to take my breakfast"after saying that in an innocent voice she looks at me am smirks,and says how about that Maxmillion ok she knows I hate that name .

I can't argue with her and win because she will always have mom,dad and Anna on her side even if they all know how she is,I just stand and leave for school saying my goodbyes I leave for my new school in my car.

As I reach the school entrance I see Para high school up the gate as I enter once am in I park and go for the principal's office. I get there and before I get to knock the door opens and am pushed aside "hey watch it" some one says. And I look up to see harze eyes ,thin kissble lips ,sharp noise ,well built body,a foot taller than me,and ....as am still zooming in and out some says after your done staring tell me. Am quick to look away from Those beautiful eyes am I look down 
A

m so sorry" kkstts" is all I hear 
And  steps leaving I look up and see that he is leaving"That was a sight to see"  Ray Max .I look and see a lady in her thirties smiling yes it's me ,well then come along she says as we enter her office .
Max this is your looker key and schedule after that I move to find my looker and get to my first class