PILOT

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The sky was dark and filled with stars. The city was busy with people and vehicles moving about. On the streets was a group of boys riding around the city on their motorcycles. They obeyed the traffic laws as to not get caught by the police however they did go over the speed limit on multiple accounts.

The one at the front of the group was a blonde-haired boy named Manjiro Sano, or as people call him Mikey. He currently sat at a stoplight with his gang captains of Toman behind him. Looking up to the sky he sees the stars being reminded of his siblings who aren't with him at the moment leaves him with a somber smile.

"Hey, Mikey! The light turned green, let's go!" Mikey's second in command Draken yelled.

Mikey laughs lightly and apologizes starting his CB250T and driving off with his gang again.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

A top a building ledge sat a girl with one leg hanging over the side and dangling rocking back and forth, while the other bent with her arm resting over it. Her hair was a vibrant blue done up in twin braids that reached her mid-calf. Soft clinking could be heard made by the nuts and bullet casings that held parts of her braids that swayed in the wind banging into the concrete ledge and each other.

Underneath was a street lively with people walking about and cars driving down. A group of motorcycles caught her attention as they were stopped by the red light at the intersection below. Looking to the one at the front of the group. Her eyes widen.

A boy with light blonde hair and his bangs pulled back in a hair tie.

Pictures of a boy with black eyes and matching blonde hair flashed through her mind.

"It's him! He's here." a boy's voice laughed over her shoulder crouching next to her on the ledge.

"Shut up." waved her hand through the boy cutting off the boy from continuing as he disappeared.

Staring back to the blonde-haired boy face twitching and eyes glaring, her lips formed a snarl. Lifting her arm and her hand forming a gun with her fingers. Aiming them at the head on the boy going to shoot. The group of motorcycles begins to move her finger gun following the boy. When the blonde was out of sight she groaned in frustration and lowered her hand and slammed it on the ledge she was sitting on. Her face contorted in anger.

"Come here, I need you for a moment." a man voiced behind her.

The girl swing her legs over and landed on the ground her twin braids swaying in the wind. The blue-haired girl held her hands behind her back walking towards the man swaying side to side as she did.

"Come inside there's someone we need to meet."

The man place a hand on her shoulder and led her to the door back inside the tall building.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

FIN